Saturday, October 23, 2010

Forget About all that Evil that They Feed 'Ya!

Breaking news...human remains have been found in the area they have been searching less than a mile from our house. They have not identified the remains yet but if it's not the missing girl (Toni Keller) that means we have yet another body found in Dekalb and one still missing. I am not sure how to feel. On one hand I hope it is not her because then she may still be alive but on the other hand I hope it is her so her family can have closure. I'm sure we will know more by Sunday afternoon. Sugar Momma just said "this town is creepin' me out, man." MIDDLE doesn't equal safe I guess.

I can tell this is gonna be a downer blog. Al Qaeda is encouraging attacks on crowded places and restaurants at lunch times in the U.S. and throughout Europe. That and they are advising their followers to drive into crowded areas with their vehichles. I am so tired of scare tactics. Not surprisingly, these threats come right before the normally busy holiday shopping season. I imagine they think if they can scare us to stay home and not spend any money they can further harm our economy. Franklin Delano Roosevelt's words the "only thing we have to fear is fear itself" have never been so fitting. These terrorists just want us to be afraid. I ain't afraid. People are afraid of the Muslims and how they "are going to take over." The same fears were spoken about the Jews and the Catholics. Most of these prejudices are based on ignorance which grows into fear. One Tribe Y'all!
How come if you throw a person who has never been in water before they cannot swim but if you throw a cat or a dog in the water they can instantly start paddling and swimming? Did you know that most pirates didn't even know how to swim? A fish cannot survive on land or even walk. Cats and dogs should be ruling this planet. Planet of the Apes my eye...it should have been Planet of the Dogs and Cats!

The best times in our lives are when we are on the way up. Once we reach the top there's nowhere else to go but down. Hopefully you're still on the way up and never reach the top.

I believe I have reached the top of this particular blog because it appears to have peaked so I will end it before it falls even further. Enjoy football Sunday and root for my fantasy team The Phildelphia Hellfire Club (Aaron Rodgers, Michael Turner, Steven Jackson, Anquan Boldin...) I could really use the help. Just do what makes you happy and forget about my fantasy team. I will try not to preach diversity so much tomorrow but I am sure you will hear about it again soon. Thanks for indulging me. I think I get this way right about now - PMS (Preachy Matt Syndrome). You know what next week is (besides the seance); Mattsruation. Okay, I'm done....do something fun now....TTTT...MITM (oooot).

No comments:

Post a Comment