Friday, October 8, 2010

Short and Not So Sweet (TWSS)

One of those Asian Beetles ( or are they Beatles) just landed on me and now I smell like almonds. Why were Ladybugs called Ladybugs? Were there any Gentlemenbugs? You can tell these new Asian Beetles aren't Ladybugs because true ladies wouldn't behave this way.

I have to make this kind of short because I am supposed to be at work in an hour and I haven't showered yet. Miranda Lambert tickets are going on sale this morning and I guess they are expecting a big crowd so I get to work and tomorrow morning I am working a football game. There will also be no graphics today because Sparky Spielberg was editing one of his movies and I have to reboot the computer because it's not allowing me into the graphics...I hope he saved his work.

MIDDLE-aged Brett Favre, who is playing for a team in the MIDDLE of the country again, supposedly emailed of texted photos of his MIDDLE-region to a female employee of the Jets organization when he was a Jet (he should have been a Shark). The rumor is that since Favre and the Vikings are playing the Jets this weekend the photos are going to surface. It was inappropriate for him to do that (if he did) but come on. I just mention this to all you MIDDLERS...don't take photos of your privates and send them to anyone else unless it's Hef and you're betting big cash. These are words to live by.

Is anyone else confused when you go through the drive-thrus now and a voice comes on and asks if you "like to try our new...?" And then you say "no thank you" and then a voice with a different accent or it was female and now it's male comes back to take your order? You have fricken signs of all of your wares there if I want something I will tell you. Don't telemarket me when I'm here to buy something already...I will tell you what I want. While I am on the subject of drive-ups I am tired of everybody at my banks asking "is there anything else Matt?" How do you know I don't go by Matthew or Chet or Studmuffin? Just send me my cash and let me be on my way. I will be completely happy when my computer can dispense my cash and make me a filet o fish.

That's a great way to stir myself up right before I get to go deal with people buying tickets to a concert huh? I guess it's good to get it out of my system now and be nice to them. Good thing I have to take a shower first I guess.

Have a wonderful Friday. I'll blog you again late tonight...I fell asleep last night before I did the blog...sorry. Ta Ta...MITM

No comments:

Post a Comment