Sunday, October 24, 2010

Even the Sunflowers are Sad in the MIDDLE!

I am starting to hate fantasy football. I had a player (Kenny Britt) who wasn't starting today so I didn't play him. He ends up getting 40 fantasy points and he is sitting on my bench. I did the same thing earlier this year with another wide receiver Anquan Boldin when he had a tough match-up. wouldn't it be great if that's the worst thing we had to worry about in life?

CSI: Dekalb update - ALL of the major Chicago media outlets were represented in town Sunday. I even heard the family of Toni Keller has been speaking with Nancy Grace. As far as I have heard they haven't positively identified the remains they found as hers but the local newspaper said they also found things that belonged to her. That's quite a few people missing in the same park...three that I know for sure in a very short period of time. We have a Dekalb County Major Case Squad that I didn't even know existed working on the case. It sounds like we need one so I guess it's good they do exist. One of my questions is if we have so many people missing and/or dead with links to this same park is it possible that we have a serial killer? What are the qualifications for that sort of thing? I know there would have to be more of a link than just being located in the same area but it's pretty creepy. I am not normally an alarmist but I am concerned to say the least. It's the Daddy Bear's job to protect his cubs right? I wanted to walk over there today but sugar Momma said that would be disrespectful. I somewhat disagree but I deferred just in case I was wrong. I am very sympathetic and saddened and very respectful but need to thing about the safety of my family. I need to quit fixating on this I guess but even the sunflowers are sad right now.

Halloween is this week and election day is the following week. I'm not sure which one is scarier.

The San Francisco Giants and the Texas Rangers will meet in the World Series this year. It's nice to see two different teams in there for a change. I am rooting for the Giants. I don't really care either way but something I found out while at Nationals Park in Washington D.C. made me not care for the Rangers so much. The original team in Washington D.C. was the Senators. To make a long story short for blogging purposes the Texas Rangers own the name, as far as Major League Baseball is concerned, The Senators and they would not give or sell the name to the Washington baseball franchise. So, for karma's sake, I am rooting for the Giants to squash the Rangers.

Enough blabbing from me. I'll blog you again tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by...I am always happy that you do. TTTT....MITM.

1 comment:

  1. Its a very sad story about that girl. Having 2 daughters I cant even think about raising them and having that happen, however you cant freak yourself out either...its not even known whether there was foul play or not...could have been an accident, or suicide...wait for the investigation, im sure in the next couple days there will be more facts

    ReplyDelete