Sunday, May 16, 2010

Party Like a Barney!

I just posted my first ever movie review before beginning to write this blog. If you're interested in reading it just scroll down and read "older posts". I think I just wanted to start writing movie reviews because I love movies and it gives me a reason to see movies on a regular basis. The summer movie season is just about to begin you know.

I know I am dating myself here (actually I would never date myself, I am very high maintenance) but why did good looking girls get called "total Betty's?" I know it was because Betty Rubble was so much hotter than Wilma Flintstone but I think they should have been called total "Thelma Lou's." Thelma Lou was ten times hotter (and less ummmm, let's say grumpy) than Helen Crump. What did Andy see in Helen? A school teacher's pension maybe? He had three or four serious relationships with way nicer and better looking women than Helen. Ellie was the best but then was Peggy who was a little grouchy but not as bad as Helen. I would have even taken that nut-job Charlene Darling or even one of those "fun girls" would have been better. Barney got the better of those two girls too. Wait...I'm changing my name to Barney (I am just now seeing this as I type Barney Fife's name) Barney Fife got the hot chicks in Mayberry and Barney Rubble got the hotter chick in Bedrock. I want to be a total Barney!I'm not even going to touch the purple dinosaur.

The committee to elect Hillary Clinton (or whatever it's actually called) is selling raffle tickets to win a day with Bill Clinton in New York. I cannot think of anything funner. Well, I probably could think of a lot of things funner but that sounds like a blast to me. I love Bill Clinton. Not in the way that some have loved him but I love him. Tickets are only $5 each but I think you had to be a supporter of Hillary during the election to buy them. I cannot find anywhere on the web to get one. The money for the tickets goes to repaying her campaign debt. Sugar Momma said she'd like that too but I have a blog to write here. Maybe Bill Clinton needs a blogger?

In case you're a big Dekalb Cardinals Pony League baseball fan - we beat the Burlington Angels 7-6 yesterday. 7-6 two games in a row... if we score 7 we are golden!

When I fill the gas tanks in our vehicles why do I still round the amount to a round number like "30.00" or "45.50"? With debit cards there are very few rounded numbers in there so why don't I just fill it to the brim and wherever it stops maybe use those numbers to get a lottery ticket or something. I am such a creature of habit. I would be so easy to stalk. Well, there's the creature of habit thing and I pretty much tell my whole life story on this internet contraption. Having a stalker would allow me to write some pretty interesting blogs. I will, however, accept no unsolicited stalking. You must go through the proper channels and buy a raffle ticket.I saw a commercial that said Victoria Secret has a bra that adds two bra sizes to the wearer. Two bra sizes? That's a lot right? For what? I'm guessing it doesn't increase milk production. I know why...two more bra sizes means more fabric/material to make the bra so they can raise prices without actually raising prices. It's always the boobs who fall for these tactics. Why do you need to appear to have bigger bazoombas? Do you have an interview at The Tilted Kilt? Get a tattoo!

The one day I had the most "page impressions" for this blog was on that really rainy day. This blog will be "off the hook" in the winter. Is "of the hook" still a phrase that you hepcat hipsters use?

I tried the floss dental picks in the shower thinking they'd be easier than regular floss. Regular dental floss is much more efficient than dental picks in all aspects of flossing in my flossing opinion.

When I picked up Sugar Momma from work Friday (after I saw Robin Hood) I went into her office and while speaking with (I will call her "Lisa" because her name is Lisa) Lisa remarked, "I am a middle too." It made me think that we're all Middles in something so it is a common tie. We're all in this together. I'm a Middle, he's a Middle, she's a Middle, we're a Middle, wouldn't you like to be a Middle too, be a Middle read MattintheMiddle, be a middle read MattintheMiddle... (I just posted the Dr. Pepper commercial from YouTube on my Facebook page...I'm technologically like NASA).

Okay now I have to update my weekly top ten but I have no idea what I will do it on. I will Middle through it. I can't wait to read it and find out what I did it on. As Kajunkles is my witness I will do a top ten list today! Remember to read the Robin Hood review in case it rains and, if it doesn't rain, enjoy the nice weather today without your winter coat.

Manana!

** barney rubble graphic yabbadabbastolen from i-love-cartoons.com, barney fife photo moonshined from freakingnews.com, dr. pepper photo new generationed from 3gpdp.com and gas pump girls photo barney'd from hulu.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment