Sunday, April 11, 2010

Whatcha Gonna Do?



I know that we supposedly dream pretty much continuously while we sleep but I rarely remember my dreams. This morning I woke up and I actually remembered a dream. I dreamt about french toast (Freedom Toast). Not dancing french toast or french toast driving a car or doing gymnastics or anything fun that we all know french toast does while we aren't looking but just french toast being cut by the side of a fork and lifted up dripping of butter and syrup. I tried to look for it in one of the Dream Dictionaries but no french toast...maybe I just craved french toast.

Jill works her butt off (She really worked her Butt off 22 years ago - her maiden name is Butts get it?) all week for her job (and most of the weekends and nights quite honestly) but she's been sick the last couple of days so she has actually been working only eight or nine hours or so a day. I got home from work yesterday afternoon and she was indulging in one of her biggest guilty pleasures. Our pool boy Rodrigo was...(oh, wait, we don't have a pool and I don't know any Rodrigo). She was lying on the couch watching one of her forensic shows. Not one of the drama ones but the true-life ones like Forensic Files or something. I am sick and tired of television making it hard for people to get away with things like these shows and the hidden camera shows. It should be our rights as Americans to get away with whatever we want without science and technology getting in the way. Technology should help with our entertainment only: plasma tv's, hovercrafts, invisibility cloaks, that camera that floats on the wire above football games and stuff like that. This taking the fun out of crime has got to stop. Al Capone (probably most famous gangster ever and from "Middle"town USA) would have been caught after his first crime and then we wouldn't have had a lot of great movies and such. GIVE US A BREAK SCIENCE!!!!

Yesterday we were broke up into our crews that are made up of people from all of the Special Ops classes trained. Out of our training class of about 30, four of us are in the same crew. Odds be damned that crazy lady that sat next to me on day one is in my crew. She has interrupted every class we have had including the crew meeting yesterday. We partnered up yesterday and, thankfully, she's not my partner. My partner is a guy names Ken Hutchinson but he likes to be called Kato. This afternoon we hit the streets to make the country safe of non-enumeration!


(Green Hornet image "borrowed" from geekshow.us and french toast image "borrowed" from TVlessons.com) I always thought if you give attribution it's ok to "borrow" material and that'll be my defense.

Well, I hope you all have a happy Sunday and if someone from The U.S. Census Bureau comes a knockin' be nice. It could be me in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment