Friday, April 16, 2010

Blogger in the Hizzie

WHATUP PEEPS!?

Sugar Momma is home for a few hours and then she heads to Western Illinois University for her weekend classes. I got her home here last night about midnight and she heads out to Macomb in about three hours. I had intended to go with her to WIU but now we have baseball practice and The Amazing Race tomorrow so that changes everything.

At the airport last night seeing all the limousines made me wonder if there is a stretch Smart Car limo yet. I imagine there is but if there is not I want to go on record as being the genius behind that idea. Why am I obsessed with Smart Cars lately?


I have found another job that I would be great doing. I should be a junk email reader / editor. Signing up for all these job sites and coupon sites...has made my email address a virtual clearinghouse for every junk email company in North America. Darn blood-sucking capitalists. Ironically, I do like Spam - the spiced ham one. It makes me think of Hawaii...they even have Spam at McDonald's in Hawaii (the ham kind not the email kind).

Yesterday between counting college students for The U.S. Government and turning down jobs I will probably regret not taking I went and donated blood on my dinner break. It's been a while since I gave blood. Now they give you pajama bottoms for donating blood. Sometimes good things happen just because you do the right thing. Does anybody need pajama pants? I just like SWAG (Stuff We All Get) whether I need it or not.

I'm tired of worrying about paying for college and paying the property taxes... I think I am just going to win the lottery tonight. I can't believe I never thought of this before. Don't worry I will keep blogging from my World travels...think of the amazing things I will make you jealous about. I'd probably even have a contest like "Win A Dream Trip With Bloggisaurus Matt" or something like that...details forthcoming.

I have been meaning to mention this but if you haven't seen the SouthPark episode about Facebook you must see it. It's the funniest SouthPark I've seen in a long time. Just like anything, probably, because it's so true and it hits so close to home. Thanks to my Facebook friend "L" for getting my radar up to find it.



I backed the car up yesterday and I turned the wheel like the boat was attached. In case you haven't backed a trailer before, you pretty much just turn the opposite way as you normally do. You can tell the weather is getting better when I am backing an invisible boat trailer into an imaginary boat launch (driveway). Maybe it's just Middle-age trying to take over. It's winning!

Six days to Earth Day. I hope we make it that long. The Earth seems like she's pissed with all of these quakes and volcanoes. Let's hope it's just a mid-Earth crisis or maybe she's doing Zumba. Have a great Friday (department of redundancy department). Blog you later!

(spam photo borrowed from chris-smith-web.com and southpark/facebook borrowed from serialtagger.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment