Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wizzle Ma Fizzle Dizzle, Yo!

Hmmmmm...should be fun to work that night!
It's 1:42PM MIDDLEtime and I am eating my breakfast and blogging; it's good to be my own blogss! I donated plasma this morning, as I do, and then I went to work. Pre-sale tickets for some cat named Wiz Khalifa went on sale today. Whoever the wiz he is he must be popular because I watched people line-up for three hours before the tickets went on sale at noon. Tomorrow I work again for the actual ticket sales. If ever oh ever a wiz there was this guy seems to be the one because...because, because, because, because, because...all of the people who bought the buzz!

I was getting a little light-headed at work (I know, I know...). I didn't eat any breakfast before deplasmification today and then I went to work without eating. I did have two scoops of Jillian Michaels' protein (TWSS) before I left for plasma fun-time but I guess that wasn't enough. My schedule was just all out of wizzy-whacked probably. At least I didn't have the problem the lady next to me had at BioLife; she had "inadequate veins." Doesn't sound like that would do a body good.

Remember I blogged you yesterday that 200 Borders book stores are gonna close? Ours, the one in DeKalb, will be closed by the end of April. If you have a gift card or need to return something you better get that done soon.
Richter was on Celebrity Jeopardy? Damn It!
I am doing quite a bit of research for the forthcoming podcast (Dirty Laundry with your titular host Matt In The Middle) lately. This morning I was listening to the Comedy Death Ray podcast I blogged you about and laughed almost out loud again. This one was with Andy Richter, who I love. In case you don't know he is Conan O'Brien's "announcer." He has always cracked me up. I didn't realize until this morning that his hometown is Yorkville, Illinois. That's the next town over from where I went to high school. So, maybe I can figure out how to get him on the podcast eventually.

Yesterday I blogged for you the probable theme song for the podcast (linked above). I also found this song by the same group, Bitter:Sweet, which showed me it is definitely meant to be. Now Roz has two new songs! 

MATT Perry has a new show, LaBlanc has a new show, McConaughey has a new movie (The Lincoln Lawyer) coming out, Dillon was on Modern Family last night and Damon still hasn't called me....It's the year of the Matt and the year of the Rabbit and I am a Matt-Rabbit! DOUBLE BONUS!!!!
Be on the look out for these suspects...Border's probably has them
     
When I was driving this morning I heard a local radio commercial that I hear regularly. It's for Northern Illinois Plastic Surgery. I am an augmented fan of some types of plastic surgery but the jingle for their commercial would make me think twice about going to these people. "Northern Illinois Plastic Surgery, from your lips, to your hips, it snips!"    That's not hot!

Does anyone know where I can find some Popchips? I'll tell you why later... South Carolina Debbie knows!

I will blog you again tomorrow sometime. I work that ticket sale in the morning so it will probably be late morning/early afternoon. HEY!!!!! Where in the Helser is this 60+ degree weather they promised? Have a great what's left of your Thirsty! TTTT...MITM (still a little dizzy - out)!

No comments:

Post a Comment