Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog Fit for a President (no filibustering)

cue the music
Happy Presidents' Day. I thought I had better blog today so you knew I was still alive. I have to work at an open house soon so this will have to be short - that's the only way I can keep my big blog shut. I didn't blog this weekend because it seemed I was on the run so much and not many of you read it on the weekend anyway so I thought you wouldn't mind if I took a few days off.


Besides all of the running around for basketball, Sugar Momma and I also went to Elburn to play cards Saturday night. We played euchre and I didn't
 do as well as I bragged I would. My teams lost two games. We won ten but at those rates I thought I would have won twelve. Going 10 - 2 is unacceptable. Maybe next time. The worst part of the night was that I blew my constant diet. I did have too much food though it was all pretty healthy stuff but I drank an entire bottle of rum. I was totally over-served but I do not blame the bartender because he was too sexy and funny to be blamed (yes, I served myself).  Could there be a worse drink when you are trying to watch your diet than rum? It's made purely from sugar cane. I may as well have been drinking maple syrup coladas with cotton candy garnishes (patent/trademark/copyright) all night. At least I was mixing it with caffeine free diet coke. Hey, do you know which alcohol is the only one that is a stimulant? All of the others are depressants but one. 

I need to try to fit working out in today but I don't have time this morning and I am not feeling well. People all around me are sick but I am trying to dodge that bullet; maybe the alcohol will act as a buffer. I will try to think of more excuses not to workout when I get off work but I think I will workout. Maybe Cotton Candy Colada Momma will workout with me tonight. After going to Lou and Sue's house for euchre Saturday sugar Momma went out yesterday and bought the Wii Just Dance game. Sue and Lou had it at their house and SM did it and liked it so now she worked out that way last night. I will probably try it too when I am home alone.

Okay, I have to get primped for work. I hope you have today off work but if not, odds are. you aren't reading this now. Have a good whatever it is you're doing and I will blog you again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM

No comments:

Post a Comment