Friday, February 25, 2011

Will Estevez lose Sheen? (not Gloria - she's awesome)

Experience my Dirty Laundry starting 4/1/11
cue the music
I see a lot of Facebook posts that want me to copy and paste their Facebook status as my Facebook status. I often believe in their causes but I rarely do this though I did it a couple of times when it was new and all the kids were trying it; it was total Facebook peer pressure stuff. I am cautious to viruses (both on the internet and in public restrooms) and I am generally a slightly-paranoid person contrary to my mild-mannered carefree demeanor. I have found one that I know for a fact is virus free (at least when I found it) and I think everyone should experience the freedom and joy of posting one that will help liberate the world and spread joy...please paste the following paragraph as your Facebook status for one hour...

If you are someone or you know of someone who likes idiots and likes to know what idiots think about in the MIDDLEwest please post this as your Facebook status for one hour (of course, it is my hope that you will forget that you changed your status and it will be up there for all of your Facebook friends to see and repost for the entire weekend). I think the best blog ever is Matt In The Middle. You can go to www.mattinthemiddle.blogspot.com if you don't believe me. Furthermore there is soon to be a podcast called Dirty Laundry (set to launch April 1, 2011) brought to you by the same fractured minds that bring us Matt In The Middle and Middle Movie Reviews! And make sure to visit the newly started  Dirty Laundry's Facebook group page... you and I are spreading awesomeness one Facebook friend at a time...welcome to the new age of marketing - you're welcome!  (post script - it turns out there is a word limit on Facebook statuses and, like always, I am too wordy so, copy my current abbreviated status on Facebook instead, if you wish)

I think I may be onto the next big annoying marketing technique...remember that you learned of it here first but don't blame me when it is slowing down the entire WORLD wide web.

Namaste Big Sean, Namaste!
I am going to try to blog this weekend but Fabio's basketball tournament is Saturday and Sunday and I am supposed to work some dance from 9:00PM until 3:00AM Sat/Sun so no promises. Does iHop have wifi? Maybe I will see if they do when I get ff of work at 3:00AM Saturday to do the blog. You would think a business called I-Hop would be internet savvy like iTunes and iPhone and iPod... isn't the "i" for "internet?" Big Sean is supposed to be the DJ or star of the dance; hip-hop to I-Hop (what a life I lead).

I am reading my past blognotes and most of the things are already outdated and some of them I wrote when I clearly had a bad MATTitude so I will probably not use those right now. I don't want to send you into your weekend with a bad Mattitude.

A family get-together on Dirty Laundry would be fantastic
Did you hear that the show Two and a Half Men's producers have decided to cancel the rest of the season due to a radio interview that Charlie sheen participated in? Remember several months back when I blogged about how this show was just a half hour of pre-pubescent humor and I stopped watching it? I am happy that Hollywood reads this blog and decided to do the right thing and follow my lead. I doubt that the show will resume taping again even after this season (another MITM prediction). if you want to hear the Charlie sheen interview that may have cost him his career click THIS LINK though it is long (TWSS speaking of pre-pubescent humor). Martin Sheen (Ramon Antonio Gerard Estevez) must be very proud. I bet Emilio is so happy he kept the Estevez name. Talk about Dirty Laundry! (premiering April 1st)

Thanks for the high gas prices from the MIDDLEeast Libya. Thanks for the political entertainment in The MIDDLEwest Wisconsin. Have a nice Friday and I will try to blog this weekend but with my schedule and having to do the whole Academy awards thing Sunday (who to wear, who to wear). Make sure to follow along with the MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEW Oscar score card. TTTASAP...MITM (bloggin' off)

No comments:

Post a Comment