Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I've Got Nipples...Could You Milk Me?"

Wednesday is gonna be kinda crazy so I am blogging this Tuesday night and I will post it in the morning Wednesday (which should be today if I got the time machine programmed properly). I'm taking Sugar Momma to the train station Wednesday morning and then getting back to work by 9:30AM. I am working a job fair; maybe there will be a job for me there with luck. I don't think I will be off of work in time but I have been a asked to help with a presentation for second graders at an Agriculture Day presentation. I am supposed to dress like a cow for a "cow to ice cream" demonstration. I think I might like to get milked; I'm always open to new things. I will have my camera with me in case it happens because I know you'd like to see that too.
There's nothing funny about cows...stop the laughing

In addition to possibly dressing like a cow I have also been asked if I'd like to be a Red Cross volunteer which I am considering and I have been asked if I want to join a group of people who are riding their bicycles across Iowa, border to border - Illinois to Missouri, this summer. I wouldn't mind doing that but I think I would need a new bike. I don't think my Murray that I have had for close to twenty years would be up to it even if I am.

Blogging of dressing like a cow...Laughing Cow Cheese is pretty good but I think I know how they got that name. They are laughing all the way to the Bailey's Milking and Loan. That cheese is pretty expensive but I guess it's worth it because it's really good and very low cal/fat. Laughing Cow is rolling in MOOOOOOOOOLAH! I bet if I get a photo of me dressed like a cow there will be Laughing ABOUT that Cow! I will be sure to say CHEESE!

While I was unsuccessfully trying to take a nap Tuesday I turned Netflix on and watched a movie that Splenda had found that she and I watched over her Christmas break called Exit Through the Gift Shop. It has been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary. I figured since I had seen it I would easily be able to fall asleep through it if I watched it a second time but I was wrong. Even with only an hour and a half of sleep Monday night I couldn't nap. I am going to do a review of the film right after I am done writing this at MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS. Since that was last night by the time you read this you can click that MMR link and read the review now.

OMG Google is so much better than Bing...Bing stinks. Just blogging.

Are you familiar with Penn Jillette? You probably are even if you don't know it. He's the big one, the one who talks (A LOT), from the comedy magic duo of Penn and Teller. I like Penn and Teller and find their views, as vocalized by Penn, thought-provoking even if I don't always agree with their arguments or their over the top passion. I recently came across something called Penn Point where Jillette voices his views on his vlog (video blog). The one that I found that I want to blog you about is one comparing astrology with racism. I never thought about it but astrology is kind of used as a form of discrimination by those who really believe in the power of the zodiac. So, if you have a problem with Leos who were Virgos a couple of months ago I guess I'm your huckleberry. If you don't like Leos but you liked me when I was a Virgo can you just all of a sudden not like me because I am no longer a Virgo? Now I am confused (not hard to do)...if Ophiuchus is the new, thirteenth, zodiac sign how come nobody is an Ophiuchusian?

I can tell I am getting Middler and Middler. The other day after my workout I decided to do some push ups. I just did 25 and my arms (my AK- 47's) felt fine but my wrists were killing me. What is that about? How do I workout my wrists? Nevermind! Maybe it was just because I had just finished working out. That's what I am gonna tell myself. I have to ignore the fact that I may just be limp-wristed.

Have a nice Humpster Day. I ran out of blog to tell you about Popchips though they probably don't mind me mentioning them one more day. I will tell you that I tried the ones I got Tuesday and they have a kind of chemical taste. I will tell you more tomorrow; blogging that will probably ruin my chances for what I bought them for but I can't lie to you. TTTT...MITM (vegetarian cow out) TA! cue my favorite cow song (sort of)

post script - congratulations to Rahm Emanuel for winning the Chicago mayoral primary by enough percentage points to become the next mayor of Chicago without a run-off.  He will become the city's first Jewish-American mayor. They have had a woman mayor, an African-American mayor and now a Jewish-American mayor....good for you MIDDLE city with big shoulders and thank you for sparing us more of those campaign commercials. (MITM out for real this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment