Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brown Chicken, Brown Cow

cue the music
Absolute Peppar and blue cheese olives, YUM!
Happy Valentine's Eve! Last night, after a tough day of basketball for Fabio, Sugar Momma and I went out for dinner. Fabio didn't want to go with us so he stayed home and kept the world safe of zombies and commies on Black Ops! We went to Johnny's Char-House in Dekamore! I will have to review it on Yelp over there in the right margin. I kinda forgot about Yelp but I just added the Hollywood Palms Cinema review I did at MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS a few moments ago. When we got to Johnny's and the place was packed...I can't even remember from my morning blog where I mentioned how restaurants are gonna be really busy for Valentine's Day. I guess people are getting it out of the way two days early. These are probably the same people that open their Christmas presents two days before Christmas. Oh darn, a half-hour wait...hmmm...decisions, decisions...."we'll wait at the bar." Sugar Momma had her usual, Bombay Sapphire (ching) and Tonic and I had one of my eleven usuals an Absolut Peppar (ching) Bloody Mary with blue cheese olives (stirred, no shaken). It's like a salad in a glass. We actually like sitting at bars...we went to Southern Illinois University, you know (thank goodness it is a religious school now that Splenda goes there). Wow, the drinks were fantastic and the glasses seemed to have leaks in them so we kept making them fill them up. Our dinner table seemed to be ready in no time. I will get around to reviewing the restaurant part in the next day or two and I will let you know when it's on Yelp. We had a great dinner. She had shrimp and lobster and I had the manliest sounding dish I could find -  Shrimp Onassis. I was wearing my Jackie O-face glasses so I felt it appropriate.
I honestly think he was innocent!
     After dinner we went to Fatty's Pub and Grill back on solid DeKalb turf but we didn't go for the grill part. Sugar Momma had a few more of her usuals and I switched to Diet Coke (ca-ching and a smile). Sugar Momma made a new girl friend at the bar who was an off-duty bartender there. We couldn't find anyone we knew so we went home after a couple. So endeth the story for this blog's purposes ;) Her new Harlequin friend didn't come back with us so knock it off but thanks for giving me the street cred!

While not sleeping in the MIDDLE of the night last night I turned on the boob tube (TWSS) and found what I am getting Sugar Momma for Valentine's Day! Don't tell her...it's a surprise.

Today we have to head back up to Lake Barrington for more basketball. Just Fabio and I because Sugar Momma has a huge project she is trying to get done for work. She'll probably go to lunch at Fatty's - not really but a perv can dream. I think Fabio and I may go early and stop by the Nike outlet store in Aurora (swoosh-ching). If you were up at the tournament looking for us yesterday there's little chance that you would have found us. Those people have a lot of money up there and their field house is bigger than our whole town and we have a university here. It has a food court and indoor baseball and soccer and football fields and a huge weight room and about 8 or 10 basketball courts. I didn't even go downstairs so I can only imagine what they have down there. It was busy and loud. I can't wait to get back there today, not!

Enjoy your Sunday; hopefully you can take it easy today. I have plenty more to podcast, I mean blog, and I will hit you again in the morning before my Valentine's lunch. TTTVD....MITM (north bound and down - Aykroyd or Reynolds?cue the music

No comments:

Post a Comment