Sunday, September 12, 2010

Testosterone Overload In The Middle!

[cue the theme music (brought to you by the MITM house band The Madym Stacee Orchestra - MSO)]

Sorry I didn't blog last night but I got home late and I didn't want to wake with you with my hunt and peck keyboard music and I knew the light would have bugged you too. But, here it is now...bright and early.

With Sugar Momma being in Champaign with MADYM (half of the MITM house band) visiting Splenda it is a testosterone-rich Matt In The Middle household. Testosterone spells a couple of things...chicken wings and sports. Yesterday Sparky and I went to B Dub's (Buffalo Wild Wings). He loves that place and I found out yesterday that they have a pretty good Boca burger. I am really sticking to this vegetarian thing. Testosterone also spells sports (not that estrogen doesn't because Sugar Momma, MADYM and Splenda along of one my two favorite nieces were at the University of Illinois football game). High School football Friday, watching college football at B Dubs, live college football Saturday, Oregon State / Northwestern soccer today along with Fantasy Football and watching several NFL games (tracking my fantasy team) on the free Direct TV free NFL Ticket. SCHWINGGGGG! All this after coming off an East Coast baseball trip. I feel like Oscar Madison with 42% of Felix Unger sprinkled in...I AM The Odd Couple!

I experienced one of the best feelings in the world last night; the feeling of when you're completely exhausted and your body aches and your feet are so sore that you can barely stand and then you lie down on your soft bed that for some reason you actually made before you went to work. But then one of the worst feelings when you left your phone downstairs and you didn't put it on the charger so it will go dead before morning and you have to put those barking dogs back on the bed-of-nails floor and go down and get your phone but then you get to get back in bed again so it's like a second-helping of the best feeling in the world...and then you get to wake up and blog about it...Life IS Good.

Another great feeling that I had last night was something I always like (but rarely happens here) when left-overs actually get eaten. Working at sporting events we get free hot dogs on our breaks. Well, I am not completely sure but I believe there is meat in hot dogs though I am not really sure what's in a hot dog (no one is) and I am not sure what the exact definition of meat is. Anyway, I don't eat hot dogs because they may be meat. So, when I get home after eight hours of work I am hungry so, last night I had: left over fish from Thursday along with left over shell pasta pesto from Wednesday and coconut bread pudding from Thursday. I never really thought about it until typing it but that could be a nice restaurant menu item. Fish, Shells and Coconuts (sounds very nautical/tropical). Hey nautical should be NAUGHTYcal! (I think I will copyright/trademark/patent this in case the state of California wants to use it)

Speaking of California the biggest city in the MIDDLEwest is going to have a mayoral race similar to what California did when Arnold Schwarzenegger (long video TWSS and parental discretion is required at the end of this video) became the Governator. Richard Daley has announced that he will step down as Chicago's mayor at the end of his term after being mayor since, I think, 1987. I would throw my hat into the ring except: you must be a resident of Chicago (sorta close), you must have zero debt (not even close) and when you are running you need about three of four millions dollars to run a descent campaign (not even close enough to say not close). Daley is going to be a tough act to follow. Say what you like about him but he brought the city with big shoulders a long way. I say "bring on da funk, bring on Da Coach!" Oprah's not going to be busy either.

Alright, I did my bloggingly duty (or doody) so I think I am going to lie down and pretend that I am going to go back to sleep for a little while to rest up for the final leg of The Testosterone 500 but I know I will just watch NFL Network for last-minute fantasy football tips. I also have to workout today but if I do it will mess up my plasma cycle because I donate Tuesday and I cannot lift after I donate so I may skip a day and workout tomorrow to have plasma off-days...life is all about planning. Plan to have a great Sunday and then DO IT! Come out to NIU at 11:00 MIDDLEWESTERN time to see the Oregon State Beavers defeat the Northwestern Wildcats in soccer. I'll buy you a popcorn (no hot dogs) and if you're nice you may get to meet a real Pac 10 coach. I'll blog you again tonight or tomorrow. TTFN - MITM.

** sports graphic called for illegal procedured from textually.org, hot dog ground up from interviewmagazine.com and da coach photo "flipped" from faniq.com **

No comments:

Post a Comment