Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Lactose Intolerant Milkmaid

cue the theme music

Well we didn't go to the advanced showing of Waiting For Superman Wednesday night. Sugar Momma hasn't been sleeping well the last couple of nights so we didn't go so she could get her sleep. She has been up all night the last couple of nights coughing. I think she is having a problem with dairy consumption. She drinks A LOT of milk. The rest of us have about zero other that a little cheese. I am a total Milk Dud. She did not have any dairy at all Wednesday on Matt In The Middle's advise so we'll see how she does. Remember I told you she was the farmer's daughter? I don't know if I told you that she was the DAIRY farmer's daughter. Wouldn't that be ironic if she had dairy problems. We found out when Splenda was a baby that she had dairy problems so I wouldn't be surprised though Sugar Momma is a dairy-aholic.

Saturday night I have a chance to go to the yearly Egyptian Theater Haunted Tour from 11PM - 3AM. This year does seem to have a running theme of ghosts and cemeteries with me so maybe I should go. I do need to get some experience for October 30th's seance.

Boston Blackies restaurant in the MIDDLEwest (the Chicagoland area to be precise) is closing several restaurants. The owners were arrested on charges of check-kiting. They allegedly wrote checks from bank accounts that didn't have enough money and deposited those checks at Charter One and Washington Mutual. They then withdrew money from their Charter One and Washington Mutual accounts before the checks actually cleared, or in some cases stopped payments on the checks. Boston Blackie was fictional character from the early 1900's that statred out as a safe-cracker and a jewel thief. I am no McRuff but did anyone expect them to be on the up-and-up? Compared to jewel theft and safe-crackery writing bad checks is child's play.

I still didn't check my lottery numbers from Tuesday night so I am livin' large because I am sure that I won.

Today, while I was paying bills with my lottery winnings that I know are there, I watched a documentary on Netflix called "Capitalism: A Love Story" which hit theaters just about one year ago. It's a Michael Moore movie about, wait for it, wait for it...capitalism. I like Michael Moore's films. I know they are slanted toward his point of view but I like how he confronts people who, most of the time, deserve to be confronted. I usually agree with a lot of what he says but, if nothing else, his films are food for thought and start the conversation process and open blogalog (that's blog dialog). This film was recommended to me by my friends Eric and Beefy. Like me, they were both out of work (rated R) for some time and maybe we feel that Michael Moore is fighting for us on this one. I know he is a bazillionaire but at least he is trying to help. This film reminded me of my friend (whose name rhymes with schpreg fleinschnorf) who when we were in college back in the early 1980's turned in a paper in school and one of the instructors pointed out to him that he didn't capitalize his name. "schpreg" looked at the professor and said, "that's because I don't believe in capitalism." I have remembered that for over twenty years and I fell in love with you that day "schpreg." Is it wrong? I don't think so. You knew about the economic down-turn over twenty years before it occurred nostradamus (not capitalized).

Speaking of capitalism I thought of another great idea today. This time for a business I can start and when I get a real job again I can still do this job too. Additionally, related to the new business I am going to start in early 2011, I have another book to write. 2011 and 2012 are going to be very busy years in the MIDDLE.

Let me know if you want to go to the Egyptian Theater Haunted Tour Saturday night/ Sunday morning. Click the blue highlighted link above for details. Thirsday is here...Thirsty Thursday does not mean milk...milk is for baby cows Sugar Momma. You are a people! Wine and margaritas and rum are for people; we have evolved. Have a nice Thursday...only one more day until Friday. The palm of my left hand just started itching does that mean anything other that my palm itches? TTTT...MITM!

No comments:

Post a Comment