Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm BAAAAACK, I'm back in the MIDDLE again!

I got home about six hours ago and got a few Z's. I thought I'd do a quickie blog (TWSS) and get back to my regular routine again tonight. I have to leave to give plasma in about an hour and I have to make an 8th grader lunch. It's funny how when you get back you have to get right to it again.

Yesterday's game was The Washington Nationals against the New York Mets in Washington D.C.. It was another interesting game. It started off slowly but the we saw a home run and a grand slam by the same dude...a rookie who just got called up to the majors which was cool. The Nats ended up getting 13 runs; I haven't checked yet to see if I have them i the 13-run pool but I sure hope so because no team has had 13 runs in awhile so the pot is probably pretty large. In three games we saw 40 runs, 12 home runs and the home teams won all three games.

The best part of the game yesterday though was the President race. It's like the Miller Park (Brewers) Sausage races but with the Presidents.It's Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt...It should be called the Mt. Rushmore Race. In honor of us being there Mr. MIDDLE (Land of Lincoln) Honest Abe won the race. I met all four Presidents before the race. So, I went to Washington, again, and I met the President, again.

You would be surprised how many Idaho license plates were in Washington D.C. over the weekend. I am going to save that for a teaser for tomorrow's blog but see if you can guess why between now and tomorrow. Also, I was caught, sort of, messing with an Idaho persons car while at the Jefferson Memorial Sunday night. I promise the Wednesday blog will be back to normal. I guess I took a sort of blogiday by making them a bit less than awesome. I won't bore you with too many more trip stories and baseball stories because I know that it's not always that interesting to hear about other people's trips and this isn't an ESPN blog thought I would be interested if they wanted to talk.

Have a nice Tuesday even thought it's the back to work day after a three day weekend. Just think, it's closer to the weekend already. Blog you later percolator! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment