Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm On The Blog To Nowhere!

maestro cue the music

Dear Diary:

I can tell it’s the end of the month again. Mattstruation is in full swing with a heavy-flow day. You cannot convince me that women are the only ones that have the monthly crabbiness. It’s the end of the month (my 28 days) and I am super crabby again. Check past blogs around the ends of the months and more times than not you will see that I was crabby. I tried all day Tuesday to find something that would make me feel less worthless but I couldn’t. I think next month I am going to actually try Midol.

While I was driving Wednesday afternoon I had an odd thing happen. A heavy-set African-American woman with glasses wearing a brown shirt was running across the busy road with a silly smile on her face. About 1/8th of a mile down the road a heavy-set Africa-American girl wearing a brown shirt and glasses was running across the street with a weird smile on her face then about 1/8th of a mile down the road a brown shirt-wearing larger African-American girl was wearing glasses and running across the street with a funny smile on her face. all three of them were going from East to West. Was I trapped in the human version of Frogger or has my life become an endless loop? It was the weirdest thing. I don’t know why one person would cross busy Route 23 but then to have three people who looked very similar doing it within 3/8ths of a mile? Twilight Zone Frogger episode.

I don't know if I won the lottery yet Tuesday but I'm sure I did. I've been playing the same numbers for about 20 or 30 games now so I have to have won by now right? I know I have won until I check the numbers so I'll stay in a good mood and check them later.

We got our tickets for the advanced screening of Waiting For Superman. The only rub is that it’s in Evanston, IL. That’s two days by wagon from DeKalb. Now we have to decide if we want to see an advanced screening just because it’s an advanced screening or we just want to wait until it makes it’s way way out west to the sticks, the boonies, the back forty, the far side of the world, the land that time forgot, the end of the trail, the road to nowhere, no man’s land, the MIDDLE of nowhere...you get the idea. (I have always liked Talking Heads but I am finding by my YouTube hyperlinks that I must like them more than I knew consciously). I REALLY want to see Waiting For Superman but the logistics are rough. You’ll have to tune in to the next bloggisode (based on a novel by Sapphire) to see what was decided but I’m open to bloggestions.

I am addicted to Netflix right now. I stay up all night long and in the last three days (nights actually) I have watched: The Red Baron, Mr. Mom, Defiance, Surrgates, Men Who Stare at Goats, Year One (only about two minutes of it), Crank Yankers Season 1 and a couple more I cannot remember. Maybe I'm cranky because I am up all night watching movies. Maybe I should sleep tonight huh? I have been watching them on the Wii and the MAC so I don't have to wait for the USPS; luckily they still deliver all of the pre-approved credit offers. Once those are offered on X-Box and Wii the USPS will be kaput.

Alright on to our Wednesdays. I still have to decide it this hump day my wait for Superman will be over. Evanston may be my Krytonite. Tune in tomorrow and see what happens. Do the Humpty Hump. Blog you later Ralph Nader. TTTT...MITM.

No comments:

Post a Comment