Saturday, September 18, 2010

Freaks and Mediums and MILFs, Oh My!

cue special addition of theme music (reservoir edition)

It was a full 19 hours since I had bled all over the Biolife Plasma Services donation center until the time I figured it was safe to pump iron not blood. They never said anything about taking it easy or anything so I figured it would be okay to do my regular workout on Saturday afternoon. I did the new usual 25 miles on the bike, 600 sit-ups, squats, leg work and the bench press and other arm work. My left arm, in the area where the blood poured from Friday hurts quite a bit. It's just more of an ache but I have a feeling I should have taken it easy for a couple of days on the arm work. No pain, no gain though they say. I think I must gave gained Saturday. No blood so I guess I'm fine.

I am still having a hard time finding a Medium for the October 30th seance so, it's on to "Plan B"; I will be conducting the seance myself. I have over a month to figure out what I'm doing and, since I usually wake up during the 3:00AM hour, I am very sensitive to the spirit world (thank you Stacee for your research). I am going to take it seriously but Sugar Momma said that I have built a lifetime of goofiness and I shouldn't wear a turban or anything like that because I am a goofball. I need to get a cool robe and a crystal ball or something. Won't you be surprised when I actually contact another realm and become the new slightly less masculine James Van Praagh? This is gonna be the best seance you have ever heard of! There are still a few seats available believe it or not.

Sugar Momma and I watched an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm early Saturday morning that we had DVR'd. I felt like I was living an episode within an episode. She: needed coffee so I paused it, she had to go to the bathroom so I paused it, she started sneezing uncontrollably so I paused it...it took like 90 minutes to watch a 30 minute program. My plan was to watch it early and then workout but that plan was shot to HELSER! Another good show you need to try to watch if you can is Freaks & Geeks on IFC. It was from the early 90's and it has so many pop-culture and MIDDLE references from that time...it's hilarious. It has young: James Franco (Spiderman, Blind Date...), Seth Rogen (Super Bad, Knocked Up, 40-year-old Virgin...), Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up, How I Met Your Mother...) and Linda Cardellini (who played Velma in the Scooby Doo movies) in lead roles.

I see the new season of The Apprentice started this past week. They are not doing a celebrity addition this time; they went back to the original premise but this time they took people who are out of work and are referring to it as the recession edition. America...what an opportunistic country.

My friend MADYM (not to be confused with Wayland Flowers' side-kick) told Sugar Momma something funny. I used to work in the construction industry until I was made redundant last year. We did quite a bit of work in a
subdivision in Geneva, Illinois called Mill Creek. Madym told Sugar Momma that someone keeps changing the entrance sign to Mill Creek to "MILF" Creek. I think that is hilarious! Supposedly they change the sign at night and they do a really nice job so it looks like the sign was really made that way. It gets changed back and then the MILF Vandals change it back again. Keep up the good work out there keeping the MIDDLE entertained.

Sunday is here so enjoy the day before the grind begins again Monday. I may go to an olde time baseball game in Creston, IL (talk about the MIDDLE of nowhere) Sunday. No one in this house wants to go with me so either I will go alone or I will just stay home and work on my book while watching football and juggling my fantasy team. I'm such a dud...I mean dude. TTTT...MITM!

** biolife graphic pumped from biolife.vmt.edu, freaks and geeks photo copied from daily.likeme.net & milf graphic schwinged from soundopinions.org **

No comments:

Post a Comment