Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to the Pi (dot, dot, dot) Vortex!

Pi Day and Talk Like a Pirate Day should unite!
cue the pi music
Happy Pi Day! I have never been very good at math so I am not sure if I can have one slice of pecan that weighs 3.14159265... pounds or I can have 3.14159265... slices of pumpkin or I can have one piece of cheese, one slice of cheese and onion and 1.14159265... slices of veggie pizza? Maybe I need 3.14159265... blackbirds baked in a pie? I am basing this on the assumption that four and twenty blackbirds is 24 birds. Math on a Monday morning after a Spring Ahead weekend is ponderous man, ponderous. Let's get rid of the time change deal and add a codicil that Pi Day must be on a Friday from here on out.

I must me stuck in a Pi Vortex. My computer says it's one time and the clock on the wall is an hour behind. Am I on the line between time zones or is it that darned Spring ahead? One foot is ahead and one is dragging. Arrrrrggghhhhhhh - I am stuck in the Pi Spring-ahead Zone.

Sugar Momma and I went out for breakfast and I ordered hot tea. The waitress brought the pot of hot water, a plate with honey and slices of lemon and a box filled with various tea bags. My choice for the title of Ms. Teabag 2011 (I can't do it as much as I want to) came down to either Ms. Bigelow Cozy Chamomile "pure chamomile for quiet moments" or Ms. Bigelow Sweet Dreams "relaxing blend of chamomile mint." The winner of Ms. Teabag 2011 is Ms. Bigelow Cozy Chamomile. There were some sleepy time teas and bedtime teas but this was breakfast...maybe they shouldn't offer these teas in the morning; I am guessing there's a whole bin of those back in the kitchen for late-night dining and these tea baggers swapped boxes (nope - not gonna do it).

The Dirty Laundry (podcast) is up to six fans on Facebook already and we're still 18 days away from casting our first pod. I am excited and happy that you are already fans without even knowing if the podcast is worthy; our main goal is not to let you down. If we accomplish not letting you down it will be good so it's as simple as that. If you haven't "liked" it yet get on over and put even more pressure on us; I love it!
That hair is EUG!!!!
     I hate to honk my blogging horn (okay, maybe I love to honk my own horn) but, after being mentioned on the blog Charlie Sheen's Torpedo... Show in Chicago sold out in only 18 minutes and after MITM mentioning people getting lip rhinoplasty Donald Trump commented on how much better Lisa Rinna looks since her lip reduction on last night's Celebrity Apprentice.That tells me that everyone in the Chicagoland area and Donald Trump all read Matt In The Middle. I'm not surprised. I think that is EUG (that's how Donald Trump pronounces "huge" - like the beginning of "Eugene").

I heard on the radio this morning that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel broke up. I guess they have been dating for about three years. It probably has been about that long since Sugar Momma and I set them up on their first date now that I think of it. The breakup, it is said, was mutual because "they wanted different things." It turns out that one of the "different things" that Justin "wanted" was Mila Kunis. I just hope to remain friends with all three of them; is that possible? And you wonder why Big Beautiful Jay, Outlaw Biker Ed and I want to start a boy band. Actually it's starting to sound a lot like The New Village People when I put it in writing. (I'm the one dressed like a blogger)
And the village is Lego Land

There's talk that after a large earthquake like the one that recently struck Japan that there is almost always one just a little smaller that occurs in the same place a week or so later. Let's hope that this time will be the exception to the "experts'" rule.

Have a nice rest of your Pi Day (what's left of it an hour ahead of where it should be). Sugar Momma and I are working on the podcast again tonight. If you have any music you want to be considered as our Dirty Laundry theme song get them to us ASAP.  Right now the competition for theme song is very slim...yours could be the first. Maybe our first show we could play all of the entries and have you, the podience (another new word invented right here, right now), vote for the theme. Or, maybe we would have rotating theme songs. TTTT...MITM (pi'd out)
cue the music (just now added to Roz)

No comments:

Post a Comment