Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Left of MIDDLE today

Happy 137th birthday to one of the most famous MIDDLEwesteners of all time Harry Houdini; you are correct he wasn't born in Wisconsin but that's where he decided to call home. I wasn't born in The MIDDLEwest either. It's funny that he was the most famous escape-artist off all time and the situation in The Dairy State was kind of ironic with the politicians escaping to Illinois.

I think I am still in the MIDDLEwest; I have never been able decide what exactly constitutes The Middlewest. I you go west of The Gateway To The West, the St. Louis Arch, are you still in the MIDDLEwest or is that where the west begins? I like to think that most of Missouri is considered the MIDDLEwest. So, I am either barely out west or just left of MIDDLE - that makes sense.

 We are going to go on a tour of Busch Stadium today. I want to thank my friend Randy for turning me onto that practice. I think we may go to see Clydesdales today too; Sugar Momma seems to have a fascincation with them; maybe she is disappointed I lost all of that weight. Later today we head back to the MIDDLEwest. Have you guessed where I am? It's so nice here. It was in the 60's yesterday and where we are staying has one of those pools where you swim under a wall and half of the pool is outside. It wasn't in the 60's last night; it was still warmer than the snow they are getting back home. The grass is and the flowers are in bloom here; so funny how I take these little things for granted.
Can I see you in my chambers?
Could Lindsay Lohan dress any sexier for he court appearances? Does she think that influences the judges? She's probably right but not in her favor. I surppose it is tough to know that whatever you do it will be wrong. If she didn't dress that way the press would say that she was frumpy and depressed. Go ahead and be who you are Lindsay. Sorry I blew up. You're actually doing really well given the parenting that you received - her father was just charged with domestic violence.

I think I am going to audition for the AFLAC duck. I have been told by a couple of people that I should try (Nature Girl and Sugar Momma come immediately to mind). What have I got to lose? At the very least I get something new to blog about (and pod about).

Have a fantabulous day. Fabio is all of a sudden fascinated with the size of Clydesdale poop so I will let you know about that; oh, to be a fourteen-year-old boy again. TTTT...MITM (out and about...AFLAC!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment