Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Matt Tuesday...Show Me Your Blogs!

Got Protein?
Today sure has been a busy day so far. I just got done applying for 21 jobs. The one that I hope to get the most out of the 21 I applied for is Sushi Chef. Based on their qualifications I am qualified. I would love to see people's faces when they ask what I do for a living and I told them "sushi chef." Of course, being Matt Tuesday, I also donated plasma today. I was told that my protein level was 61 and the minimum it can be to donate plasma is 60. My usual protein ritual wasn't strictly followed yesterday/this morning so I wasn't surprised. I bet more sushi would increase the protein level.

For some strange reason I felt the urge to call my friend Bill who I haven't spoke to in awhile; I used to work with him. So, I called him on the way home from deplasmification and it is his birthday. I didn't even know that. I think I may have convinced him to get on Facebook. I wish everybody were on Facebook so I would always look thoughtful in remembering their birthdays instead of having to rely on my Bloggy-Senses. I must say that was very weird. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!
I blogged you that Sugar Momma and I were going to see a movie Saturday and we did. I haven't reviewed it yet at MIDDLE MOVIE REVIEWS but I will do that tomorrow. I would do it today but I have to work this afternoon. I would have done it early but I wasn't really sure how I felt about the movie. I know that I liked it but I am not really sure what it was about - completely. I still don't but I know several things I think it might be about. I know you can't wait now can you?
This photo is proof that he's read this blog
     I keep waiting for Michael Moore to contact me. You remember yesterday I showed that photo of our new MITM Wisconsin Bureau Chief Brian promoting the blog? (if not, scroll down to yesterday's blog) I learned that documentarian / filmmaker Michael Moore was in Madison that day. It may take him time to get in touch with me but I am certain he is doing a documentary about stupid blogs in America soon.

It's been a few days since I have discussed Uncle Charlie. Hey, this just now came to me while typing "Uncle Charlie," isn't it weird that Charlie Sheen played Uncle Charlie on Two and a Half Men, he might be replaced by John Stamos who played Uncle Jesse on Full House and one of Charles Manson's nicknames was Uncle Charlie? AND... Uncle Charley on My Three Sons was a crabby dude (irrelevant but I have to mention William Demarast whenever possible). Anyway, Uncle Charlie (Sheen) got handed his pink slip from Two and a Half Men so it's official...there's a job open there so count it as me applying for 22 jobs today. It's only fair that I get his former job since he stole my podcast idea...I guess I should have launched before April 1st! His is actually a webcast called Sheen's Korner (this is part 1 of 9 but you get the idea). "You're either in Sheen's Korner or with the trolls." In that case I guess I would have to ask "who's that clip-clopping up on my bridge?" What a whack-job!
     Alright, I am going to go eat lunch and clean up the kitchen and get ready for work. Have a great Matt Tuesday (I better grab some beads before I head to work). Did you realize that Easter is not until April 24th this year? The latest date in the year that it can possibly be (according to the moon rules...) is April 25th (I knew you were dying to know that). The Easter Bunny won't have to worry about hard-boiling the eggs this year because they will cook themselves overnight out in our yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment