Saturday, March 26, 2011

Short and Stinky (TWSS)

The weekend is here; congratulations on making it this far. I don't have much time so this will be a wham bam thank you blog. Firstly, thank you for stopping by every day. I really appreciate you.

Last night I was wondering to myself, "self, why do all of the television manufacturers make their remotes black? Black is an awesome color. In fact, it is the presence of all colors so how can you go wrong with that? I will tell you how you can go wrong with that. We have so many black things that the remotes blend in. Do you know what are other good colors? Flourescent pink, bright yellow, lime green and all of the other glow-in-the dark colors. Who decided that small things should be dark so we cannot find them? The people who count on us to lose things and then buy new ones, that's who. Good thing I didn't lose anything - but I will and I will already have this rant out of the way.

As you probably already figured out I was at Graceland yesterday. I am back in the MIDDLEwest now but I was at The King's palace yesterday. While I was waitng in line to buy the tickets I was thinking how funny people are. You know I am observant, some people call it nosy but I prefer to call it observant. Anywhoo...the guy behind me asked the people with his group. "who was the little gay guy that we visited his house in Vegas?" I think I may have laughed out loud. I cannot believe someone can be that insensitive these days. I have a lot of photos of St. Louis and Memphis that I will get up in the next few days - the Missisippi Delta was certainly shining like a national guitars.

Okay, I have to shake a tail feather. Have a nice Saturday - TTTT...MITM.

2 comments: