Saturday, August 25, 2018

You Get What You Blog For!

Forward - I did  not edit or try to edit today's blog because of what you discover as you read the blog. Hint- I am totally bloggo blotto!

Sorry that I didn't blog yesterday as promised but I spend most of the day with my dad at the nursing home. He is in the therapy part of the facility. Dad is doing very well. On the way there I stopped by his house and packed him" a few more shirts, more underwear, more socks, a deck of cards (he loves to play solitaire to stay sharp).

Leo "Singer's Midgets" 

I just realized that I did start to write the blog yesterday but this is as far as I got "Yesterday after physical therapy I was a bit tired so I decided to turn a feel-good movie on and take a nap. I went to Amazon Prime Video and found one of my all-time favorite films - The Wizard of Oz. That movie was so far ahead of its time considering the effects and such. I bet people were blown-away when the film hit the theaters in 1939. Could you imagine hiring a group of people called Singer's Midgets to play munchkins today? And now munchkins are small donuts I believe. I haven't worked for the police department for a long time so I am, no longer, up on my donut vernacular. Or, is it doughnut? I do not wish to offend the "small round cakes with a hole in their middles" industry. I guess the donut holes do not have holes even though the word hole is right in their name. Is everybody's favorite character in The Wizard of Oz the Scarecrow or am I alone in that one? Maybe I relate to him because of the "only had a brain" deal. I bet that Jack Haley (the tin man) was from Boston or, least
Inexpensive and it does the job
Massachusetts because of the way he says "noive" (nerve).

NOW BACK TO TODAY!

I have already drank or drinken or drunked a half of a humongous bottle of Moscoto. I am, at the very least, a bit blogo (blotto). For lunch Jill and I had tortellini with pesto and  and grilled cheese on fancy breads sandwiches and lots of booze. Me with the Moscoto and her with the Bombay and tonics. I have been helping her edit some pages for her world-wide company but I am in no condition to do that right now but I know you will forgive my drunken mistakes because you love me as I love you.

I am tried of not being able to work but I have lots of physical therapy to get through before I can be released to go back to work.

I am trying to blog and I can barely see straight. I cannot even see crooked either.

We are still going to start the podcast again soon but I will have to be sober for a few days first. Thanks for stopping by again; you make me feel wanted and loved. TTTT (probably)! TTTT (probably, if I wake up again)...Out. Remember, I went to SIU-Carbondale so I really know how to hold my liquor (that was my minor). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment