Wednesday, August 22, 2018

One Bad Ass Blog

It is 16:52 and I am going to start the blog. I will probably finish it later because Fabio is coming ti take Cha Cha to dinner for a late birthday celebration deal. I am going to tag along but I will pay for my own food and beverages. I will use my Biolife Plasma MasterCard. I donated plasma again today and I have $150 on that card already. Tomorrow I start my physical therapy for the Achilles and the, now sore, opposing knee. My next plasma donation is Friday at 10:15 if you're looking for something to do; $50/hour is a pretty good payday. While I donated today I watched HBOGO on my phone. I watched Wyatt Earp (the lesser of the OK Corral movies, Tombstone, in my opinion, is much better). I knew I wouldn't be able to watch an entire movie so I picked one that I have seen before. I have been to Tombstone, Boothill and the Ok Corral; our backyard is bigger than where that gun fight took place. I like cemeteries and this, and the one in Key West, are my favorites.

I heard, on the radio, that the Northern Illinois University students will start moving into the dorms tomorrow morning. I should probably leave a bit early to get to my physical therapy over in Sycamore. Students coming back means that BioLife will get busier too. I always schedule my appointments on their APP so I don't waste a trip over there.

Last night I watched a movie called Bad Ass on Netflix. I loved it! It is very violent but I have no problem with that. Danny Trejo plays a guy (nicknamed Bad Ass) who is tired of all of the violence and crime and such and takes matters into his own hands and makes his neighborhood and city a safer place to live. The police seem to like him as he does some ride-alongs with them and they ask for his help on occasion. I think we need more people who care like this but, maybe, without the over-the-top violence. I just saw that there is a Bad Ass 2 on Netflix too and I will probably watch that withing the next day or two while I am still handicapable.

I am not sure if I will do wine or bloody marys or iced tea with dinner. If, wherever we go, they have blue cheese olives I will definitely have iced tea. Iced tea and blue cheese olives are one of my favorites. Okay, you caught me - I like blue cheese olives in bloody marys. 

I just learned that the blog has earned a J D Power for blogging. I am not sure if I get a plaque or a certificate or something. I am not sure if that means anything in the blogging community but winning an award is always something good I think? We, in the blogging industry call this "burying the lead." Usually, that is a bad thing as you the lead is called "the lead" because you should lead with the big news. I think the Matt In The Middle staff and I received this award because we are unconventional and aren't worried about the numbers. I am sure you have noticed that since not many people red this drivel. That makes me appreciate YOU more!

Wow, now it is 17:46 and I am still writing which means that I am not out eating. That works out well because, even though I like to eat, I love to write even more. But now I am writing about eating - WINNING! Maybe I should start a food blog though I bet there are millions of those. I base that on nothing except for the fact but, most everybody, eats. Don;t they?

I am going to end now because it feels like time to end. It would be nice if we could always just end when we want to and not be concerned about someone else's feelings because they would understand that "just stopping" is acceptable and not rude. So, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment