Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sharp Blogs

This day has really gotten away from me and it is 20:27 right now. I have quite a case of cabin fever since I am still cooped-up with this severed Achilles. I am not sure what the next step, medically, is but I am getting really tired of just being a lump.

I made dinner a few hours ago and it was pretty good. We are still using the Sun Basket food delivery service. Tonight for dinner we had Moroccan-spiced chicken skewers with pepper and tomato salad. Some of the preparations are kind of arduous but the ingredients are all included in the box that we receive. I enjoy prep and cooking (always have) so it is no big deal to me. I am not big on cucumbers or green peppers but I have pretty-much eating whatever we get in the box each week. We have not been disappointed with any of the meals we have had from Sun Basket. Since we are done with our current box I think I may use one of the recipes from the books that we have and try to do one of the dinners that we haven't had yet. They

Right now Jill and I are watching the new episode of Sharp Objects on HBONOW. We have to wait, every week, for the show is done being run on HBO and then we can watch it on our ROKU. It is a really good show but quite disturbing at times. Give it a shot if you're looking for a murder-mystery show. Lots of twists and turns and lots of suspense. This week's episode was kind of stupid but I am sure that it will all tie-in later.

I am so tired of wearing this boot for my severed Achilles tendon. I don't feel any different than I did before I started wearing this $250 (so far) boot. I am not sure what my step is supposed to be. I have FMLA until August 13th (the day after Cha Cha's birthday) right now. I guess I will have to talk to human resources again and then get ahold of my podiatrist. I am getting paid 75% of my usual salary but I just want to get back to 100% to get paid 100%. My left knee seems to hurt as much, or more, than the injured leg. It aches on the front and the back of the knee of the leg. I imagine it is because that leg is now picking-up the slack of the bad hoof.

This looks like fun, huh?
Tomorrow morning I am going to update my resume and get some of the clips together of the articles and stories that I have written and gotten published. I have a to do list of things to do tomorrow and that is number two on the list.

Jeff is acting odd right now. He is panting and pacing and sitting on my feet. This is the way that he usually acts when the barometer is changing and it is going to rain or a weather change is coming. He is pretty-much 100% as I have come to learn. I wish he could handicap sporting events and things like that; I would have an assistant writing this for me now.

I am ending now and I will try to write earlier tomorrow but, right now, I am pretty worn-out just from doing the things I did with no issues when I two good Achilles heels. Thank you for stopping here. I will talk at you again tomorrow.  I will do it earlier so I can blog your ear (eyes) off a little more. TTTThen...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment