Thursday, August 16, 2018

Anytime Bloggness

I just looked at how many people have read the blogs and saw that August 12th's blog about Jill's birthday (the shortest blog that I have written) is the most viewed blog (with 22 views) since July 15th. On January first I had 54 views. What makes people want to read the blog or decide not to read a specific blog? August 12th's was really short so, perhaps, I should just write a few paragraphs and wrap it up? I also just learned that this is my 1,731st blog post. Maybe people are just tired of my diatribe? I am not looking for compliments or anything I am just wondering why some are popular and some are not. Maybe I need better pictures on the posts. The fake ads didn't work.

And I can tell you how!
Anytime Fitness is a terrible place. I would say that it is just the facility nearest our house but I am pretty sure that it is the chain (simply based on my spidey senses). I, as Cha Cha's co-council, am battling to try to end the membership. I am fairly certain that each franchisee must get bonuses for the membership numbers they have. I will not divulge my next step though I will say that I have consulted an expert in this kind of field and, if they will not grant Jill her dismissal, I know a 100%, legal and non-violent, way to end the membership. Here is what I found on their website  - "Your membership is managed by your home gym (usually the location where you joined). As each gym is independently owned and operated, and each state has different cancellation policies, please review your Membership Agreement prior to contacting your home gym. Your specific cancellation policy will be outlined on that agreement.That tells me that the local people are the issue and not Anytime Fitness itself. That makes me even more determined to end this madness. If you do find yourself in this situation message me and I will tell you how to dissolve your agreement. Boy, that was a tangent.
Tomorrow I go to the Orthopedist to see if the top portion of my Achilles tendon will ever be rejoined with its (his or her) family. I assume that, since Achilles (the god of war) was a fella that the Achilles tendon is usually a fella even if it is in the back of a lady's ankle? You'd think that they'd be more thorough with dipping the God of War's ENTIRE body into the River Styx. And who shoots a dude in the back of the ankle? Backssabbers!!! Nobody was even sure if it was Paris or Apollo that sent the arrow into Achilles' heel. Maybe that is one of the reasons for the sayings about shooting someone in the back comes from? I am just guessing on that one.  

I am going to end so as to not be too windy again. Thank your for stopping by; I always appreciate you. Depending on what happens at the Orthopedist joint I may write again tomorrow. If I do not perhaps they couldn't dip my ankle in the River Styx and I will see you in the hear-after (though I am not so sure there is a hereafter). TTT????...MITM (ouch)!

No comments:

Post a Comment