Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New years Eve Eve (not Samoa)!!!!!

Happy New Years Eve!!!! Unless you're in Samoa then happy whatever day you decide it is today day!
My New Wallet (also has Lo-Jack)

The other day Fabio and I were at a restaurant for lunch and I found a wallet on a bench near the counter. I immediately took it to the person behind the register and he proceeded to pull out all of the credit cards and identifications. I said, " I bet if you just wait a few minutes the person will realize they lost it and will be back to see if it's here." He continued to rifle-through the wallet. He announced to his friends behind the counter that the guy was stupid because he has his Social Security Card in the wallet and that is "the greatest way to have your identity stolen." I thought the best way to have your identity stolen was for some moron to start pulling stuff out of your wallet. I then asked, "is there an I.D. in there that says what where he lives so you could look him up in the phone book?" He looked at me like a moron in the headlights. I honestly think he had no idea what a phone book was. Then I saw the 5 watt bulb go off and he decided that was a good idea but as he was getting ready to try to see if he really knew what a phone book was guess what? The guy who lost the wallet came back in looking for his wallet. Maybe the Mayans were partially right and all of the idiots will just vanish at the stroke of midnight tonight (fingers crossed).


Riddle me this (this is a hypothetical question hypothetically)....your family goes out of town for Christmas. When they come back home, after a few days, you are given a present and you open it and you love it. There are many other presents under the tree but your parents are coming over the following week so you and your family can have "Christmas" together. You don't really know what is under the tree because even though when you were younger you may have unwrapped gifts to see what they were and re-wrapped them and acted surprised when you opened them marriage has made you learn self-restraint so you don't even look at what is under the tree. A few days go by and something is asked about one of the presents you "received." You reply that you only got the one present and then you are asked, "why didn't you open your presents?" Am I wrong in thinking that those presents shouldn't be opened without an invitation to do so by the giver(s)? Just curious.

In an unrelated part of the blog - I received some Christmas presents yesterday.

I never really cared for Popeye; I liked the Robin Williams / Shelley Duvall movie though. Maybe if you are a Popeye fan you can answer this for me. Were Bluto (not the Animal House one) and Brutus the same guy? They looked pretty much identical and they sounded alike (probably). I was always just a little confused - no big news there.

Splenda is coming home in a few days and I am excited to see her. I haven't seen here since I cannot even remember when so it must have been more that twelve minutes because that's my new limit for remembering things.

we used to be able to watch Netflix movies on multiple devises at the same time but can no longer do that. If you are trying to watch a movie and another member of the household is already watching a movie it won't let you watch your movie anymore. I had always thought that they were stupid for allowing that and they must have finally figured it out. It must be a new thing that they are doing starting in 2012 - Damn Mayans!!!!

Have a great time tonight but please be safe. The blog and the Dirty Laundry Podcast need you!!! No, I need you!!! January 1st is not a blog holiday so I will be blogging tomorrow for the new year. Maybe I will try to do a stupid 2011 top ten list. we were going to do that on the next podcast but those lists are stupid. we will probably play a few of our most requested or favorite moments but that's enough. Thanks again for being here - you make me the riches Matt in all of Blog Land. I will blog atcha again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (send them out Roz!)

No comments:

Post a Comment