Thursday, December 15, 2011

This is My VIP Blog!!!!

I cannot believe how quickly after becoming a non-vegetarian again I was crowned as a Morton's The Steakhouse VIP. I received my "executive card and private directory" yesterday. Is anybody else hungry for steak right now? I am pretty sure I will call Morton's The Steakhouse at the super secret private telephone number they gave me within the next week or so since I will be jonesin' until I do. The last time I was there I was a peskatarian so I have some ground to make up - and I'm not talking about ground round or ground beef either. Mmmmmm steak! When I go I am going to make sure that one of my favorite people in the whole wide world (besides you unless it IS you I am blogging about) is gonna be there! Thank you to my buddy Randy over at I'm A Frayed Knott for steering me (pun intended) back to the joy of steaks!

A fellow member of the Morton's The Steakhouse VIP club, Scottie Pippin, is suing "several" people for saying that he is broke. I guess if he were broke this would be a great way to make money though if he sued them and was actually broke he would lose the suits. Even if he has ten bucks he wouldn't be broke though right? Scottie says that he has not been worth less than $40,000,000 (40 million dollars) for the past ten years. I am not really sure why it aggravates him so much that he needs to sue but I guess now that i know he's worth so much I won't pick up the next check when I dine with him at Morton's The Steakhouse (did I mention that I am a VIP?).

I liked ATM's when old people were afraid of technology and wouldn't use them. Sit behind an old person at a drive-up ATM and you may as well have packed a lunch. What in the Hell takes so long? Gotta get their card out of their purse/wallet. Gotta put on their glasses. Gotta try to figure out how the darn contraption works. Gotta open their car door for some reason even though their window is already down. Take forever to try to remember which grandchild's birth date they used for their PIN (I don't say "PIN number" because the N = number). Are they the ones using the braille numbers on the ATM drive-ups? Then try to remember how much they need. Then they get their money and have to count it and then decide if they want a receipt. Then they have to put their receipt and card in their wallet/purse and then put their driving gloves back on and then put the car into gear and then still sit there to adjust their mirror which shouldn't have gotten unadjusted.... I think I am going to start carrying more cash and staying away from ATM's now that I am a VIP and Morton's The Steakhouse.
She can't even drive on the correct side of the car!

Hey the war in Iraq is over! That is awesome. I don't know what more can be said - AWESOME!!! I'm sure it Barack Obama's fault!

Looking for a guest co-host on the Dirty Laundry Podcast in two weeks - Regis will be outta town. Listen to the most recent show for details on how to enter and maybe this could be your big break into obscurity!

I am kinda off my game today. I am pretty tired from work last night and I have to bake more cookies. I have already made the peanut butter cookies and the rum balls and now I have to do my famous Mt. Crumpet Coconut Macaroon Volcanoes. They're a pain in the ass but they are pretty cool and delicious and Cha Cha thinks they are the coolest so I will make them for her but I have to do it right now or I will fall asleep. Last night I didn't have much chance to jot down my thoughts so this isn't a very spectacular VIP blog. Tonight I should be able to get together some better material for tomorrow's blog - in the meantime listen to the Dirty Laundry Podcast. I have listened to it five times already because I think Jeff the elf is my new idol and Cha Cha's song/singing is worth the price of admission (free).

Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by. I will blog you again tomorrow with a little more enthusiasm. TTTT...MITM (swaggering out like a VIP at the ATM) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment