Friday, December 2, 2011

A Blog Time Ago in a Travesty Far Far Away!

That's a peach hon! Oh baby, I'm hot tonight!
For crying out loud it's Friday already. I am sorry that my blogging has been inconsistent this week but this cold/influenza/kooties has been knocking the crap outta me. I have been sleeping almost all day long so I wouldn't miss work at night and so I could be my usual jovial, friendly. kind self and I think I am over the hump and doing much better. Thank you for all of you who expressed your concerns - I am doing much better. It was only kooties but man, it took a lot outta me. That'll teach me not to cross my fingers when I touch somebody with kooties1

I have been so sick and tired since I posted the most recent episode of Dirty Laundry Podcast that I haven't even downloaded the show yet - have you? At least 60 of you have so I thank you very much for that. I have not been able to figure out how many actually download it from iTunes but that may be included in the ones on Podomatic? I think we recorded this one while I was just starting to come down with my cold but I am fairly certain that you cannot get my germs via the podcast but I am working on that technology! Let me know if the show is good before I decide whether to download it or not.

I read where a dude from Atlanta just won $1 Million on an instant lottery ticket. That is fabulous but the same guy won $1 Million in 2008 too. This is one lucky guy - maybe he should play the lottery!!!

Rumors that Demi Moore and I are dating are not true. I am not going to say that she hasn't tried to call me but if that were true I would not take her calls and/or return her calls from any messages that she may or may have not left me. No MATTer what you hear to that effect affect effect affect are not true!

I am seriously thinking about becoming an owner of the Green Bay Packers. In case you do not know this - the Green Bay Packers are publicly owned and they have just put up another 250,000 shares for sale beginning Tuesday. Each share is $250. They are not like regular shares of stock as the value doesn't go up and there are no dividends and they have pretty much no resale value. Stockholders get voting rights and invitations to attend annual meetings where they can meet Packers executives, tour the Packers Hall of Fame and stick around for the kickoff of training camp. I just think it would be cool to actually be an NFL team owner but I probably won't do it when all is said and done but if it were the St. Louis Cardinals I would do it in a heartbeat! I think I would like to see a football game in Green Bay sometime though.

Isn't space big enough for everyone to get along?
Did you hear that Captain James Tiberius Kirk and Princess Leia Organa are fighting? William Shatner started the feud a long time ago in a galaxy....well it was in this galaxy on this planet I guess...when he said that Star Trek was better than Star Wars. Carrie Fisher then aimed her phasers at Shatner saying that she wanted to battle it out with her in her Star Wars bikini and him in original Star Trek suits though she doubted that he'd be able to fit into his original outfits. Here is his video rebuttal. I think it may be a goof so morons would mention their old shows on podcasts and blogs and the like but nobody other than somebody as dumb as Jar Jar Binks would fall for that old Vulcan mind trick!

I believe that I am done for the day because I am still a little sick and it is time for me to sleep. I will probably blog again sometime this weekend to make up for the several days I didn't blog this week because if someone has nothing to say he had darn well better say it! Thanks again for stopping in here and for listening to the podcast. Matt In The Middle and Dirty Laundry Podcast are both on The Facebook so come on over and "like" us because we "like" you. TTT?....MITM (counting sheep) BA!

No comments:

Post a Comment