Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just the blogs please!

"Just the blogs ma'am!"
Blog Blog BlogBlog...Blog Blog BlogBlog BLOOOOOOOOOG! (Harry Morgan isn't even in this one)
Hi again friend. I am happy that you are back.

I was sad to see that Harry Morgan died. Most of us MIDDLERs remember him as Colonel Sherman T. Potter on M.A.S.H. or as the not so lovable Major General Bartford Hamilton Steele on M.A.S.H.. I remember thinking that Henry Blake would be impossible to replace but Colonel Potter was great. I also remember him from when I was a kid as Bill Gannon on Dragnet who was sorta played by Tom Hanks in the movie Dragnet though his name was Pep Streebeck or something like that. Harry Morgan seemed like a pretty nice guy. I am always shocked when certain people die and I say to myself..."hey self, didn't you think that Harry Morgan was already dead?" And I answer to myself..."yes, other self I thought he was already dead." We're both so stupid some times.

Blogo Blago, former Illinois Governor Rodney Allen Blagojevich, I don't know what his real MIDDLE name is but I liked Rodney Allen Rippy, was sentenced to 14 years in prison of which he is to serve 12 for pretty much using his former position for personal gain. We Illinoisans don't have a very good track record for electing Governors.
Romney shows he is most qualified among his party-mates
I heard more about The Celebrity Apprentice Republican Debate hosted by Blagojevich's fellow Hairclub For Men drop-out Donald Trump. Supposedly after the "debate" is over Trump will decide who to back in the primary election and if he deems none of them worthy of his support he will announce his candidacy for President as an independent. Boy...I sure cannot imagine how this is gonna end. The rest of the world must just laugh at us with our governors and political candidates and wanna-be's. I laugh at us and I live here. It sounds to me like maybe there is another season of The Apprentice or one of the many off-shoots of that show just around the corner. If there is a new season coming I bet that there is a commercial during this train wreck.

As predicted here (I think yesterday) WGN Morning News had some of the child cast members of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on their show this morning. The person who interviewed them, Anna Billibong Bellaballs Beat Up Balls Bang a Gong Belaval, had only seen the movie for the first time like two years ago and didn't know what the Helser she was talking about. Another train wreck. I am in a pretty ornery mood today though I didn't think I was until I started typing. How does anyone over the age of 15 not know all about this film?

Did you see the new movie coming out called New Year's Day? I think it has every living film star who ever made a movie in it. Has one of these types of movies ever worked? It's like The Love Boat or Fantasy Island of films. Why don't they just make one of those movies with all of these people instead? Whenever they make one of these film Hindenburgs they seem to be named after a holiday or an event like Take Your Daughter to Work Day or Sweetest Day: The Motion Picture. Ground Hog Day and Halloween worked but they weren't one of these mega-casts. I will not see this film and if you see it be sure to not tell me how it was or if you must come on the Dirty Laundry Podcast and tell us...I will tell you already so we can all save our money - it's stinks!
The Douche and Duchess!

This just in....Jesse James is a douche. I am not sure about the bank robber cowboy one but I know the motorcycle welder one is a douche. How can anybody say anything negative about Sandra Bullock? I still wonder what they did with their avocado farm.

I have some things to get done including getting some sleep - just like I imagine you do. Thank you for stopping in as I always appreciate you so much. Good luck to my buddy Brian on his test to regain his citizenship in Illinois. Speaking of buddies...if you wanna catch a photo of me smooching on a hot chick in public (damn paparazzi) check out my buddy Randy's I'm A Frayed Knott blog to read his restaurant review of Wildfire steakhouse in Chicago. There's also a terrific link for another blog that I know you will like on his blog. Behave yourself Have fun today...oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAIRY GODDAUGHTER CAPTAIN MORGAN TODAY! (she's not really a fairy but it sounds pretty cool I think). TTTT...MITM (out and out). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment