Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the second day of Christmas MITM gave to me a blog and a poooodcast

Can you just imagine the clean up of The Twelve Days?
Rainy days and Wednesdays always get me happy it's not cold today because then all of this rain would be a blizzard. That only holds true in winter because I really don't think about the possibility of snow most of the rest of the year. If that happened I think I would have to worry about much more.

It is 13 days until Christmas. Does that mean this is the second day of Christmas? I was never really sure exactly what The Twelve Days of Christmas were. I know with the internet I could probably find out exactly what they are with a couple clicks of the creature that's not supposed to be stirring but that takes the miracle and surprise away from me. I know the United States Postal Service is having problems but I haven't received my partridge in a pear tree yet so if I receive two turtle doves today I am going to be totally lost. The price for all twelve days of Christmas items now will cost your over $100,000 according to my research (Google) even though I still didn't take the time to find out exactly what the twelve days of Christmas are - that's the joy and surprise of Christmas.

The Dirty Laundry Podcast is up for your listening indifference. Cha Cha and I Skyped last night with an elf from The North Pole. I learned a lot of things I didn't know. We played some great holiday music including my favorite Christmas song of all time and an original song by our guest from last week Kasey Campbell. It looks like I am needing a guest co-host for the show in two weeks because Cha Cha will be out of town (I always felt she was an undercover elf) and "the show must go on!" No experience is necessary but if you're interested let me know and I will throw your name into the Dirty Laundry dryer, turn it on and when it stops we'll reach in and grab one of the incredibly hot pieces of paper and when it cools down this might just be your big medium unfortunate unlucky break into PODemonium (copyright/patent/trademark). No experience is necessary and you really don't even need to talk if you don't want to but it would probably be more entertaining if you did. I have some ideas of who could do it and I may make some phone calls (that's code for The Facebook) as the day draws near if nobody steps forward. Void where prohibited by law and whatever the other things that they always say to cover their butts are. Remember this is how Jay Leno got The Tonight Show (which I will never and have never watch(ed) as long as Jay Leno is/has been host - no MATTer who the guest is). Well, maybe if you were on there I would watch it but THAT'S IT!
I love Duct Tape

Who wants to watch a reality show about a champion snowmobile racer? The answer is - NOBODY! Sarah Palin is trying to get her supposed "championship snowmobile racer" husband a reality show but nobody is willing to pick it up. The Palins have finally jumped the shark. Way to stop hitting the snooze alarm and putting your feet on the floor main-stream media.

Why do you suppose Donald Trump decided to drop his idea of hosting the GOP debate? Because nobody was interested? Because he was reminded of the laughing stock he really is? Because he is going to announce his own candidacy, again, for the position of POTUS (that's how us cool kids who watched The West Wing say President of the United States)? Was it always just a publicity stunt for free press because he has another The Apprentice show coming this winter (I don't know if he does but I bet he does)? The reason he gave was that it would be a possible conflict of interest if he should decide to run for POTUS.

I gotta get scootin' - so little to do and so much time (strike that - reverse it). Have a great day and thanks a lot for stopping by here and for listening to The Podcast! I can always count on you. There will be a quiz later as to what my favorite Christmas song is so step lively! TTTT...MITM (out to make this murld a merrier pace - ip i tan). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment