Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some Mysteries Solved For You Before 2012

I have to get Fabio up in about an hour-and-a-half for day two of the Streamwood basketball tournament so I may have to stop drastically here if I can't make the blog flow...ye be warned! I imagine many of you are excited that it's hump day already huh? For me it's the last day of the weekend so I am sorry to say that I cannot share your jubilation. (does anybody else think of Jubel Walker when you hear the word jubilation?)
warning - some objects may appear larger than they are

I saw the movie The Change-Up last week. It is entertaining but it is most definitely mindless entertainment. It's a premise that has been used in movies many, many times  - two people who each thinks the other has a better life pee in a fountain together and wishes they could change lives and some magical atmospheric forces grants their wishes and they switch bodies and take over the other person's life. Sometimes I think movies are better than they really are based on the circumstances or the moods we are in when we see them and I think this may be the case for me and this movie. I was bored outta my noodle (peeing in fountain pun not intended) and was willing to watch anything to pass the time so that may be why I think this movie was even okay. The thing about the movie that really surprised me was that Leslie Mann, who gets a lot of work and usually those types of actresses don't have to show their hidden treasures, shared with me her bare breasts. I have since discovered two things about this/her. The first thing even surprised me more than her Christmas gift to me....she is Judd Apatow's wife which is another reason she probably normally wouldn't bare her bounty! But then, while researching for the blog (yes, there is research involved) I discovered that her "boob-a-palooza" was actually prosthetic/fake/stunt boobs. I gotta say that when I watched the film I was totally not suspecting it and it engorged my interest in the film while I wondered why for the next couple of days why she would do this. I am so naive.

As long as I am in the bosom of the blog... am I the only one who every time I see the new Janet Jackson Nutri System commercials thinks "nip slip?" More specifically "wardrobe malfunction?" How did Justin Timberlake come out of that unscathed and poor Janet Jackson had to take the whole breast brunt of the ordeal? I like J.T. a lot but he shoulda stepped-up and took some of the heat for that. It was almost like an assault actually. Do you like how I can make five-year-old news (I am not really sure how long ago it was but I am approximating poorly probably) relevant blog-worthy?
Is that "the bird" or a gun? curiouser and curiouser

I saw on a commercial that H2 (History Channel 2) is preying on the nervous and all this week is featuring Armageddon Week. The people who really believe that 2012 will be the end of the world don't have cable or satellite television so I think this may be a waste of programming. If you believe that 2012 is the end of the world and you have cable and/or satellite television I apologize if you are offended. But even more I feel totally honored that, knowing that you have less than a year to live, you would take the time to read my blog. It's awesome that of all the things you could do in the last days of your existence you would spend time reading what I have to say...thank you and I will miss you the most!

There's a new book out (The Weasel: a Double Life In The Mob) that says former Teamster's boss Jimmy Hoffa is buried at General Motors headquarters in Detroit Michigan. I provide this as a service to those of you who do not want to go into your last year of existence without knowing one of the greatest mysteries of life and wasting your time reading this book to find out this information that will probably never be proven or disproved. To also help you go with less on your mind so we can enjoy our last days together - ghosts do exist, the Loch Ness monster is just mist and fog, extraterrestrial beings live among us, Lee Harvey Oswald was really a patsy as he claimed in 2012 1963, we really did go to the moon, Noah's Ark is in Turkey buried beneath mountians... I will stop there because a several more I could tell you most of you would not be able to handle and/or would string me up when I told you the truth. These are the ones that I would not be lynched over. My book on all of these newly-solved mysteries will be on sale soon. I need to get it out before 2013 when people find out they shouldn't spend all of their money on useless crap before the end of 2012!

How about a little bloggin'-around money?
I read that a Colorado man found $10,000 in cash at the airport in Las Vegas and reported it to airport authorities. He then called the airport every day to see if someone reported losing the money which they eventually did and he returned the money to that person. I am a pretty honest person and I always try to do what's right by other people but I must say that I don't know what I would have done if I found 10 G's in an airport. My first thought would be to turn it in but I over-think everything. Well, not everything... some things I don't over-think and some things I under-think. Hmmmmm...let me over-think about what I would do with the money (and I didn't even find the money)..... My first thought (while over-thinking) would be that Las Vegas is full of dis-honest people and I would figure whoever I told at the airport would figure a way to have one of their friends come in after a couple of days and report that they lost $10,000 and they'd split it when I turned it in. Anyway, after a couple of weeks somebody finally came in and reported that they lost $10,000 at the airport and they were given the money back. I applaud this man who reported and turned it back in and as much as I like to think I am like this fella I am not really sure if I am. Las Vegas is full of suckers. I will have to add that chapter in my book that will be out in 2012 (OR WILL IT?). Yet, another mystery. If the book comes out that will be the last chapter - whether the book is really out or not. 

It's quarter of six and I need to start fighting with Fabio to get up. Have a great day today and if you find $10,000 today I lost it exactly where you find it. Be nice to someone today just in case - 2012, you know! TTTT....MITM

No comments:

Post a Comment