Friday, December 16, 2011

Let me blog 'em, let me blog'em!

The Illinois state flag!
Happy Friday to you! For me it's my Wednesday so I am not nearly as excited as you probably are. I do like humpday though! But this week It's okay because while you are suffering through your Monday it will be my Saturday!

Remember yesterday how I was bragging how I am now a Morton's The Steakhouse executive card holder? Last night on the news I heard where Chicago Bears' wider receiver Sam Hurd was arrested outside of the Rosemont, Illinois Morton's The Steakhouse yesterday. Apparently he has been trying to set up a drug-dealing network in Chicago. I have no idea why they had to mention Morton's The Steakhouse in the story or why it is even relevant to the story but that is where they arrested him. Let it be known that my "home" Morton's The Steakhouse is the Naperville location and it says it right on my card and as far as I know we have no drug-lords kingpins at our location. I hope this doesn't besmirch the fine steakhouse that I am an executive card holder of. Hurd was also a former player of Northern Illinois University located in the town I live in. All of these connections between Hurd and myself (live in Illinois, have lived near NIU, have ties to Morton's The Steakhouse, are males...) are merely circumstantial and I have never, ever, ever seen a thousand pounds of marijuana in my life and definitely have never attempted to sell one hundred pounds a day to the fine people of Chicago. Why does a guy who makes $2,000,000 a year and hang out near a Morton's The Steakhouse need this kind of extra illegal income? We "have-nots" can never figure out what makes the "haves" tick.
Another Illinois "have-not" that was recently a "have," former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich who may have Sam Hurd as a cell-mate soon, is now trying to get his prison sentence reduced by saying he is dependent on a substance. Supposedly he cannot go to sleep at night without having a drink or a dozen. Firstly, big deal and secondively (that's for you Cha Cha) big deal. If I want to get a good night's sleep I have to take a couple of Benadryls. I am glad I documented it here so that if I ever get taken to the joint (not a drug reference) I can get my sentence reduced because of that Benadryl donkey on my back. Soon Blago might have to take a few enemas before bedtime in the "pokey."
Rob Lowe in makeup for Drew Peterson role

As long as I am on a roll of Illinois crooks - have you seen the clip of the upcoming Drew Peterson film? Rob Lowe cannot even get ugly enough with make-up to look like Drew Peterson. I will not watch this movie though I do like Rob Lowe.

I can barely keep my eyes open so I think I will get some shut-eye even though in Illinois we always sleep with one eye open. Thank you for being interested enough to see what I had to ramble about today. The moral of today's blog seems to be that if you're a crook you are always welcome in Illinois - home of the formerly free! TTT maybe T...MITM (out cold, sawing logs, coppin' some z's...). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment