Monday, December 19, 2011

Horrible Korean 3-D NFL Bosses

Hey it's my Saturday!!!! Sorry that it's your Monday.

One of the world's word dictators is dead. North Korea's Kim Jong Il. He was probably just misunderstood and ronery (warning - there's a naughty word or two in that clip). I feel bad not feeling bad about someone's death but I think the world is a better pace without this maniac. I am just worried what/who might take his place. it sounds like he died of a heart problem and I didn't even know he had one. In honor of his death I am doing laundry and will go Christmas shopping with Fabio when he gets done with school and basketball practice.

After the shopping Cha Cha and I will record the newest load of Dirty Laundry Podcast. Next week's show is still kinda up in the air. Cha Cha is leaving to go down and see Splenda for Christmas on Friday and now it looks like Fabio is going with her. I have been in discussions with the best co-host of all time and we may recreate our old radio show The Low & Tinny Show but I may or may not be going down south for a day or two also (TWSS). I have to make a decision very soon so "Low" knows what's going on. This just a really mixed-up Christmas for us. Either way we will have "Low" on withing the next two weeks.

Are movie remade into 3-D really that big of a deal? I went downstairs and was heading for work one day over the weekend and Cha Cha was working and watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast and one of their commercials was about the exact same movie that she was watching coming to a theater soon in 3-D. The people watching the movie, most likely, like the film but they are watching it right now. Do you usually watch movies and think to yourself, "self, I sure wish this movie was coming to a theater near me soon in 3-D so I could see what a teacup looks like in 3-D?"Go look in your cupboard and save some money. It's a great movie but it's probably just about the same in 2-D.
I'd work for this Horrible Boss for free
I saw the movie Horrible Bosses last night. What a funny movie with a lot of pretty big stars. I plan on talking about it on the podcast this week because I had Cha Cha watch it too. I just have to say that it made me really thankful that I no longer work where I used to work because a couple of people that owned the company I used to work for were pretty much like the Colin Ferrell and Kevin Spacey characters in the film. Man, I don't miss that place and those jackasses (not to be confused with Shrek and donkey in 3-D). I probably would miss it if Jennifer Aniston's character were one of my former bosses. (I'll probably use that photo to promote today's blog because that's the kinda photo that garners readers.

Yesterday was Sunday and, of course, this time of year that means NFL football. I don't know why I never thought of it before but something came to my feeble little peanut mind while watching a little bit of football. Why do NFL teams list who is injured and who won't play each week? Why do they have to tell their opponents who is not going to be on the field? Wouldn't every week be like opening Christmas presents if you didn't know if this was the week that Peyton Manning was gonna be back...? I would say they do it for fantasy football but they have always done that even before there was fantasy football. I seriously do not know why they do that. If they're supposed to be so tough let's see how they would handle one week arriving to their game and trying to battle the other team comes pouring out of a Trojan horse. They're not so tough.

At what age do you think we stop thinking about what ages other people are? I have friends of many different ages but when we were younger we seldom hang around with kids who were older or younger than us. Maybe once your "grown-up" it doesn't much MATTer anymore?

I have to start another load of dirty laundry...the last one is ready to move to the next phase. Have a great day today and know that I appreciate you stopping by here. I know there are plenty of things you could be reading or doing and you chose to be here for a bit and I really am thankful for that. TTTT...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment