Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scala Naturae!

Me working the graveyard shift

Having only slept for four hours in the last two days I actually crashed this morning (figuratively) and just woke-up and now. I am trying to edit the new podcast and write this blog at the same time; I am convinced that I can do it. When they both are sub-par my delicate ego will at least have a pre-decided-upon defense mechanism to protect my dainty psycho psyche.

I am not sure if I wrote this already but it is in my blogbook so I will write it anyway. I always thought they called the graveyard shift that because people who work it are working nights and that is the time where most action, historically, occurred in graveyards. I think, however, that it really means that it might eventually kill you if you work that shift. Fortunately, as you know me, I have an affinity for graveyards. It makes sense that I would work the graveyard shift for awhile. If you work in a cemetery during the days does that make you a mourning person?

To be honest with you I don't even know what's going on in the world right now. I probably should have done some research before I decided to blog so I would have something to comment about but I promised you I would blog today and I wanted you to know that I am not pushing up daisies.  I already know that I am going to cut it short (TWSS).

My St. Louis Cardinals are in fear of joining me on the graveyard shift. If the Cardinals lose one more game the Texas Rangers will be the World Series champions. When the Cardinals win the next game it will all come down to one game. Our lady of blessed American past-time pray for us! Does a team that was previously owned by George W. Bush really even deserve to win the World Series?

I am now done editing the Dirty Laundry Podcast and I am listening to it one final time before uploading it. You would think as many times as I listen to it before it is actually available for your torture it would be better. I am just kidding because I actually like listening to the show. I think it's pretty good but I am wrong in life 68.9234416% of the time. I would say that it is safe to say that it will be on iTunes and at that Lancelot Link I just added back there.
I tried 5 Hour Energy last night but this time I tried the "extra strength" one. No kidding...there is an extra strength version of something that should already be extra strength just by the nature of it's job right? Why wouldn't the extra strength version just be called 8 Hour Energy instead? Anyway it seemed to work a little better but I changed my consumption time. Maybe I will try to do two tonight because I did by a six-pack. I may drink one an hour before I go in and then another five hours after that. I didn't know I was going to have to be Dr. Frankenstein to work the graveyard shift. It takes a mad scientist to work the graveyard shift - - - makes sense I suppose.

I am gonna wrap it up because I have many things to do before I head to the cemetery. Have a nice night and I will blog again in the morning. Thank you, in advance, for stopping in and for listening to the podcast. New alert....lefty is telling me that it is going to start raining here soon. If you are not aware of who lefty is...that's a story for another time but he 100% of the time alerts the barometer changes for me. TTTT....MITM (Audi 5000 Fiat Pop 500C)

No comments:

Post a Comment