Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm Not as Blog as You Think I am!

Sometimes the most tempting are the worst. THANKS EVE!!!!
By the time you read this it will be tomorrow (today for you though). I am typing this Friday night at 10:43 PM because when I laid down to try to sleep the bed was spinning. I think maybe six margaritas was too many. One of the good things and also one of the bad things about me is that I make friends with bartenders and they think they are doing me a favor by putting double shots of tequila in my margaritas...I think maybe that they are not. I am very tired because I worked-out today and I drank too much but I cannot sleep because the Earth is spinning. Did you realize that the Earth spins all the time? Maybe the Rapture happened and I am dead....I am not really sure, nor do I care, at this point. Peach margaritas sound so innocent but they are sneaky little sons-a-beothches! I may try to go to sleep again because this is not benefiting anyone....it's 10:48PM and I am going to go see if the bed stopped spinning and maybe I will continue this in the morning. I wish I wasn't so charismatic and charming (and handsome, of course)...I cannot believe I could spell charismatic in my state... I'll be back in the morning (maybe - if the Rapture holds out for one more hour and nine minutes). I can even do math in this state-of-mind.

I am off to listen to Pandora on my iPod and try to sleep! Stop the world I wanna get off!!!

It's 11:04PM and I still haven't gone anywhere. I am waiting for things to slow down...damn things and their not slowing down!
It's now 6:51AM and I came in here to write today's blog and see that it's already partially written. I do not remember writing it so I am thinking it's like one of those "shoemaker and the elves" deals.  The elves forgot to mention when they were blogging for me last night that Cha Cha ended up coming home early and she was with me at dinner. Who do I sue because The Rapture didn't happen last night and I had to suffer all night and now I am out my celebration money?

We like to sit at the bar sometimes and that's what we did last night. On one of the televisions at the bar (the one above where we were sitting) they had on the NBA Network. They were showing old basketball games from back when we were in college. Games with Charles Barkley (Suns) and David Robinson (Spurs)... It was cool for a second but who wants to watch old games? I am pretty sure I know because the commercials were ads like social security and electric wheel chairs... No kidding all of the commercials were for older peeps. What else could they have on there right now with the only NBA news being there's no NBA? 24 hours of watching basketball not being played? The should have just called it The Basketball Channel because then they could have showed college basketball or high school basketball or The Harlem Globetrotters or park district basketball or donkey basketball. Whatever happened to donkey basketball? For those of you who are too young to remember donkey basketball they would bring actual donkeys into a gymnasium and people would get on the donkeys and ride them while they played basketball. It was usually something like teachers or staff members of a company against  someone like the local police department or town council or some such nonsense. Donkeys are just too nice...they should have gone all Planet of the Apes; maybe they threatened to do that which is why we don't have the JABA (Jack Ass Basketball Association) today.
Who are the real jackasses here?

I believe I am going to go take some sinus medicine and lie back down for awhile since the Earth hasn't woken up yet so it's not spinning so quickly. I have to work later today...I hope they have donkeys there. Have a great day/weekend. I will probably not blog tomorrow but we will record a new podcast tomorrow. Make sure you send in any questions or comments today you might have so we can mention them on our world-wide sensation  irritation of a podcast. Go to www.DirtyLaundryPodcast.com to perform that magic. Thank you for stopping by. I apologize if this is even less entertaining than usual. but I wrote it on a donkey.  TTTT....MITM (still a little out)

No comments:

Post a Comment