Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hitler's Boob

Is that George Clooney or Pete Tzavalas?
Happy 10-4 good buddies! (10/4/11). shouldn't October be C.B. Radio month? Every day of this month probably is a "citizen's band" radio code. I remember when C.B.'s were new and we drove around in my dad's car and just called truckers and talked about 10-100's and stuff (good potty). They were the cell phones of their day (minus texting).

I am eating lunch and listening to this week's Dirty Laundry Podcast right now. I just got done editing it and I am listening to it one last time before I upload it for your listening enjoyment. Believe it or not I hear the show about four times before I even upload it to Podomatic and iTunes. You sure wouldn't guess I am that anal abut it by listening to it sometimes would you? This week we have the guy who George Clooney's character was based-on in the movie Up in the Air. Cha Cha and I interviewed him in the MIDDLE of an open bar. I had been drinking for about five or six hours and you will definitely be able to tell by the interview. It's pretty embarrassing. I don't want to make this whole blog about the podcast but we also talk about my contact with Matthew McConaughey. I think I am going to try to start the Handsome Matts Club (HMC) now that Matthew and I are bromigos! Me, McConaughey, Damon, LeBlanc, Perry, Dillon...

I imagine that you know who Amanda Knox is and, in case you haven't heard, she was released from prison in Italy and has been ruled innocent on her murder case. They are expecting appeals but she is already on a plane back to the U.S.A. so I am guessing that she will not go back. I believe she was innocent of murder but I am sure there were shenanigans up. The sad part of the whole thing is that you and I will probably soon have to see advertisements of her reality show or her appearance on Dr. Phil or something.
Speaking of boobs!
I have never liked the Monday Night Football song "Are You Ready for Some Football" and thankfully I was not subjected to it last night thanks to Hank Williams Jr.'s idiocy. Williams, the singer of the song, said on Fox News that President Obama playing golf with Speaker of the House John Boehner would "be like (Adolf) Hitler playing golf with (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu." The Walt Disney Company made the decision to not play that hillybilly song last night. I have not listened to the news today but I am guessing that there is not as much fall-out for this as there was when The Dixie Chicks referred to President George W. Bush as a boob. I am making an assumption but it seems like "one side of the aisle" doesn't have problems with double standards. I think calling someone a boob and comparing them to one of the worst villains in our world's history is quite a bit different. I love boobs - they are what nourishes our children. Good bye Hank! (I am not much of a country music fan but I did like this song and particularly the video - I am all for the empowerment of women!!!)

Supposedly the universe is expanding a lot faster than they earlier thought. Americans Saul Perlmutter, Brian Schmidt and Adam Riess have been studying the expansion of the universe since the big bang and won them the Nobel physics prize. Do you suppose the universe is expanding becasue of lack of excercise and eating too much junk food? I am not really sure what the universe expanding really means which is why I will probably never win a Nobel physics prize but it will probably be good right? I ask you because I know you are more knowledgeable about this than I am.


Have a nice Tuesnight and I will let you know when the podcast is up via The Facebook so you can hear a Drunk In The Middle, Thanks for stopping here and for listening to the podcast in advance. TTTT...MITM (sober).

No comments:

Post a Comment