Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Psycho Blogger!!!!!!

our numbers seem so much simpler
I think I said yesterday that I was going to blog this morning. I guess I didn't take into account that my mornings are actually a lot of your afternoons now. So right now is my morning and tomorrow is my Saturday which makes today my Friday or technically right now is Thursday night since it isn't my Friday morning for another six hours. I think that is right but I have never been very fluent in lost-my-marbles-ese. Anyway, starting tomorrow morning I will be off until what you would call your Sunday night but I think it might be my last Thursday by then. Maybe this is why the Mayans stopped with the calendars. Or, maybe they ran out of space with the way they wrote their numbers?

I have been working on next week's Dirty Laundry Podcast since I promised to try to edit some of the Tinker Haunted Cottage EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) stuff I recorded. I know I heard some stuff on the recorder before but I have about six hours of stuff on the recorder from that night and I have to try to find something. By listening to the audio I can hear how I am getting myself more and more excited and wanting to "find" something as the time goes on and I am getting more and more tired. I just want to find the exact place on the recordings where I hear a whisper say "get out." I know I heard it but I cannot find it again. I wrote down where I found it but I didn't write down where I wrote it down so I have to find it again. I am very close!

I received a message (not telepathically....a real message) from someone who is willing to be on the podcast but wants to remain anonymous. You would not know this person but this person would rather remain anonymous. It seems like something that would be great for the Halloween show but I don't want to make it seem cheesy and rush it. It includes: speaking in tongues (talking fluently in foreign languages not normally spoken by this person), psychic visions, a sort of "ghost" or apparition and a negative entity as well as communication with someone else writing strange symbols they received telepathically from our soon-to-be guest... I love this kind of stuff and hope we can make this happen. The person who contacted me is from another country so it will probably have to be our first Skype interview for the podcast. Our first Skype interview and our first guest from another country... Can you tell that I am excited? Schwing! Now I have to figure-out time zone differences and scheduling...COOL!!!!!
This week's podcast is up on iTunes and at Podomatic at that blue link up above there if you haven't listened yet. Even if you have listened already that doesn't change the fact that is is up and that link will take you there.

Most of you know of John Wayne Gacy (if you don't you already know he's a serial killer because I used all three of his names). He was the man in the Chicagoland area, my part of the MIDDLEwest, who sodomized and then killed young men/boys (33 bodies were found) and buried their remains in the crawl space of his home in Des Plaines, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago). There have been eight unidentified victims of Gacy's since 1977 and the have exhumed and did DNA testing on the eight unidentified bodies, a technology that was not available in the late 1970's. The police hoped that relatives of people who believed these unidentified men to be their relatives would submit DNA samples so they could finally close the cases on these unidentified bodies. Tim Lovell and Theresa Hassleberg hadn't seen their brother Harold Lovell since May of 1977 when he went looking for construction work. Since Gacy was a construction contractor and lured most of his victims with promises of construction work it was always assumed that Harold was one of Gacy's victims. In the investigation Tim and Theresa found their brother through a recent online photo from a police booking in Florida. Their brother is now back home and said he left for Florida to look for construction work all those years ago because he wasn't getting along with his mother and stepfather. I cannot think of how many ways I would be upset with my brother in this instance but I guess relief and joy would prevail maybe. He sounds like a real prize based on the limited information I have read about him.
I love to see Cardinals hug like this - I love ornithology

I don't know why but I have always found serial killers fascinating. That way of thinking is just so foreign to me even though there seem to be a lot of them who have been in the MIDDLEwest (Richard Speck, John Gacy, Al Capone, Jeffrey Dahme. Ed Gein... come to mind immediately).

Okay, now that I have given you plenty to think about... have a nice Wednesnight. After today I get the next three days off....sweet! Root for the Cardinals tonight. Cha Cha is convinced that the Cardinals will win tonight becasue she thinks the World Series is rigged to go as many games as possible because of the revenue and networks rearranging their programming schedules and everything. I totally disagree, of course, and believe that it is on the up-and-up. Though I am a very skeptical person on just about everything I still want things to be pure and honest like a Disney princess. I am not going to reread this before posting it so I will let the blog fall where it may. TTTT....MITM (out like a bout with gout on a stout trout) TA!
hit it Roz (I love this song too...weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment