Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another Day in Zombieland! (almost over)

I feel like a zombie today. I started my new job this week and the hours are a little different than I am used to on a regular basis lately. I am growing accustomed to the new hours / schedule and I will be totally acclimated to my new life by Friday. My days/hours vary all the time so i actually have to pay attention. I also just happily filed my final unemployment claim for the last two weeks.

One thing that I am disappointed about is that I am not going to be able to attend the Playing For Change benefit concert I have been working on for November 6th. The show must go on, and it will, but I will not be there. I am disappointed but it makes sense that after two-and-a-half years I would get a full-time job right before the show I have been working on for months. Don't get me wrong - I am disappointed about missing the show but my happiness and relief far outweigh my disappointment. Cool how we as humans can experience so many emotions all at the same time.

It sure seems like autumn is here in the MIDDLEwest. I like this time of year. The tree leaves are all red and yellow and orange and the temperatures are better outside though we didn't have too many unbearable days this summer.

On Friday my good friend and muse "Twain" has a job interview too. In case you haven't been here since the beginning and haven't gone back to read all 523 of the Matt In The Middle blogs shame on you. Not really! Twain was one of my major influencers on me deciding to write this blog (so you have her to partially blame). Her interview is Friday so make sure you're sending her good ju ju vibes all day Friday - I guarantee she'd do it for you. I already know she's gonna get the job because people would be stupid not to hire her and with all of the good vibrations we're sending her Friday she's a lock! Did you notice that video was played on MH TV? You didn't know I had my own music television network did you?

I am going to try to take a nap soon and I need to work-out in the meantime so I can look like Marky Mark - I am convinced that I can one day.  I will write a longer blog tomorrow (TWSS) with more interesting stuff (like that would be difficult). Maybe being unemployed/underemployed was my inspiration and now it's all dried-up? Thank you for your patience in my transition to normalcy. If you haven't listened to this week's Dirty Laundry Podcast it's still there for all of your dirty laundry needs.Thanks for stopping in today - I really, really, really appreciate you stopping by regularly. TTTT...MITM (out to eat some brains) TA :)
hit is Roz II!

No comments:

Post a Comment