Monday, June 20, 2011

The "Hello Athens" Blog!

When I blogged here that I like the rain I didn't mean that I necessarily like it five out of seven days a week. At least the rain had this past weekend off. I have noticed for a long time that whatever I blog and whatever we talk about on the Dirty Laundry podcast tends to manifest itself one way or another. Maybe it's because I/we blog/talk about so many things and there is a good chance that a lot of it will come to fruition but it's almost like I am Mattstradomus. We even talked about it on the new podcast that is on iTunes now (#13). How Oprah copied our idea with the O.J. Trial guest and how Regis talked about never having a brain freeze. Also me saying that I like the rain and then having it rain 3/4 of every week. I am sure that I am just hyper-sensitive. I have always been a big believer in a good positive mental attitude but since watching The Secret on Netflix I am even more convinced and I plan to use the blog for my own personal "making things happen machine." Stories about spirits contacting us from beyond have a common theme, a lot of times, of working through electronic devises - like computers (podcast and blog) and ipods (podcast). What have I got to lose?
Pretty stylish nipple piercing

I guess that Jennifer Lopez (J.Lo) had a wardrobe malfunction in Germany over the weekend and she had a bit of a "nip slip." I searched for a photo to put here and my conclusion is that it wasn't a "slip." There are so many different photos of J. Lo's slipping nipples in so many different outfits that I have a feeling that these "slips" are carefully manufactured opportunities to remain in the public's eye, so to speak. Doesn't she have her own line of clothing? Nipple Slip Clothes or something like that? Her new stylist might be Anthony Weiner. I think Janet Jackson even has a Nipple Slip Academy for celebrities who want to pull-off (pun intended) these public "wardrobe malfunctions." It's one of my favorite art-forms and Janet will always be the queen.

I started writing this about three hours ago but then I drove Fabio and his two friends to their class and then came back here and applied for two more jobs on-line which always takes longer than you'd think. That's my cosmic wish that I am going to get through blogging. I am going to get a job that I enjoy by July 20th. Watch it happen and then you'll be convinced of the power of positive-thinking and blogging. There's a lot of pressure on you karma and cosmos and positive-thinking but you three are much better than James, Wade and Bosh!

If nothing else Amy Winehouse is what she is and she doesn't feel like changing. I admire that in a way but I think she should be what she is after she becomes something that she should be. She has a great voice but that only gets her to rehab, yes yes yes. She is freshly out of rehab and it looked like things were going to turn-around for her. While she was performing at Serbia's Forest Fest, after showing up an hour late, she said "Hello Athens" and began: forgetting the lyrics to many of her songs, dropping the microphone, walking over and hugging her band for no reason... and then walked off the stage prematurely while the crowd booed. She then canceled upcoming festival concerts in Turkey and Greece. I think that was a terrible idea...she already knew to say "hello Athens" so she had a 50/50 chance of being right next time. Maybe she should have just canceled Turkey to increase her odds of being right next time. This is the kind of thing that would have helped sell-out those other two shows. Did fans in Chicago not show up to see Charlie Sheen after he was booed off the stage in Detroit? Heck no, the next shows were all sold out too. Maybe she should have had a nipple slip and just kept on going. Why were there even people there to boo her? The same reason everybody booed Charlie...people love to slow down to see an accident (gapers' concert)

I have a phone interview coming up in a few minutes so I had better wrap up here. Thanks for stopping in - you know I am glad that you do. If you get a chance to listen to the podcast I think you'll hear some songs you'll like on this week's show. Have a great day while I get a job; I wish the nip slip was effective on a phone interview. when's that picture-phone deal gonna finally take-off? TTTT...MITM (goodbye Athens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment