Saturday, July 18, 2015

Short and Sweet (tooth)

I cannot believe that is is already 14:08. I said I would blog today so I am gonna blog.

Last night Cha Cha and I and our buddy Greg and our great friend MADYM and a few others went to dinner and to see that Eagles' tribute band (One Of These Nights) that I was telling you about. The band was pretty good I have to say. I was very impressed how the singers sounded like the real Eagles band members. I was totally unimpressed with the lead singer until toward the end of the show when they did some of the songs that Joe Walsh was the singer on; he sounded a great deal like Walsh. He redeemed himself with me at the end. I would recommend seeing them if they are around. It was nice that is was only $3.00 per person, parking was free, it never rained and the company was we were with was the best.

Fabio and I just got back from seeing Ant-Man. It was pretty good if you like the Marvel films. Later Cha Cha and I are going to see Train Wreck. They really do try to keep my dance-card full. And I wonder why I am tired all the time. Jill says it's my medication but now I know the truth.

I had so many great things I had thought about that I was going to write about in the blog but I didn't write any of them down in one of my dozens of little notebooks that I carry and, now, I have forgotten them. So, I have to have some thoughts about what to write.

It is funny how I have brushed my teeth five to six times a day since my dentist appointment. Before the appointment I would brush them once in the morning and then once before bed. I wonder how long before I am back to brushing twice again, I imagine I will keep pretending like a good boy until my cleaning at the end of the month, I can understand the brushing after each meal thing - that makes perfect sense to me, Maybe I will brush every time after I eat and, being as lazy as I am with brushing, I will just eat less and lose weight. I should probably patent that weight-loss program.

I may blog again tomorrow because I feel like I am selling myself and the blog is short today (TWSS). I am not making any promises about blogging tomorrow. Splenda and Andy are here for the weekend (they are up for a wedding) so I don't want to lose any time with Splenda. TTTT (maybe)...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment