Friday, May 29, 2015

The Miscreants! Starring Kevin Costner and Matt Helser

I am starting this blog early because the last two didn't get posted until nighttime. I never said when I would post the blogs but I would like a little consistency. I know you can read them anytime you want (which may be never) but I want them to be there if/when you feel like reading. Maybe I should quit fixating on that and just write when I feel like writing and when I can write. Maybe television and such has gotten us to become too miserly with our time? Time to me is not quite as relevant as it was just a few months ago. I was, and have been for most of my life, a Time Nazi. I always found that term amusing (even though Nazis were one of the most despicable groups of all history). Maybe that is almost how much people hate being told where to be when? Over the past couple of months I have learned a lot about time. I have learned that is is probably no longer on my side. I have learned it is very helpful and calming to be able to do, for the most part, what you need to do when you want to do it. As long as it gets done in a fairly timely manner who cares? See, there's that word "timely." There are many things that have to be done by a certain time but not everything does. Last night, for instance, I was tired at 20:16 so I went to bed at 20:16. Now I am awake at 04:31 and I had 8 hours and fifteen minutes of sleep (70% or, six hours and 31 minutes, of "motionless sleep"). At least that is what my double-naught spy watch tells me. That is why Gilligan was always so laid-back and chilled out. He didn't have to be controlled by time. The Skipper must have had a watch hidden somewhere. I also believe he had to have a stash of Slim Jim's or something stashed somewhere. Probably with all of The Howells' wardrobe changes.

I remembered a dream again last night. I wrote about it in my tiny little book with an itsy bitsy pen so let me see if I can make out what is says... Kevin Costner and I were working on a movie together (no, I do not go to sleep with the television on and no, I had not recently see a Costner movie). It was a buddy cop flick where I was supposed to be the comic relief sidekick partner. The name of the film was The Miscreants! While off work we shared a house, during shooting, on a cliff overlooking the ocean, The side that faced the water was all windows. It was a gorgeous view. Many nights we went out clubbing and, of course, everybody knew him and I was relieved that nobody knew who I was. We would fight about the food we were eating all the time. Actually, he was bitching about it all the time. That is sooooo Kevin, I started calling him Cos but that seemed too Cosby (even though the S-sound was different) and then I was calling him Cost but that just sounded stupid. So, Kevin worked fine. We got home from shooting one day and I made dinner while he did whatever Kevin does. I just whipped together some macaroni and cheese because I was beat and he totally freaked-out on me, Ingrate. He also got angry because we had the wrong kind of water in the house. He would always be nice to everyone all day long but I guess I was just his bitch punching bag at night. That was okay with me because I got to work with Kevin Costner - I figured it was just the price of admission. I just planned to become a bigger start than he had ever been and be the bigger man to him one day.
I don't see Ernie there - hopefully he got sucked up in the vacuum

I also woke-up remembering why my back has hurt since 1988 up until last week when Kevin Donka stopped the pain. I am sure I have written about it before but it has been a long time. Cha Cha and I had just gotten married and we lived in North Aurora on Shagbark Lane in an apartment. We had a Yorkshire Terrier name Ernie who lived there with us. One winter morning Ernie had to do his business so I, being the slave to my dog as I was,  got all bundled up and we headed out. When you exited the building you'd have to go down about four outside concrete steps to get to the sidewalk below. The sidewalks were clear so Ernie and I headed out. He went out and I, holding the leash, followed. Of course I had to open the door because he was useless that way. I stepped onto the top step and went down on my back like a sack of potatahs (not potatoes). The small of my back hit that corner where the top step goes down to begin the second step. There was a clear sheet of ice on all the concrete steps and I went down all of them with my spine as my toboggan, If anybody would have seen it they would have thought they were watching a Laurel and Hardy film. I ended up lying at the bottom like a slug and the leash had come off of my wrist and man's best friend (that asshole Ernie) just ran-off and left me for dead. I don't think we had Ernie long after that. Matt's best friend - HA! He had always hated me and I think this was the opportunity he had always been waiting for. Little jerk. I bet he is still smoking turds in doggie hell for that one. Actually, he would probably like that - dogs seem to like to sniff and eat poop. At least he always like Jill - maybe she put him up to this know that I think about it.

It is still only 06:07 and I am almost done blogging. This is so much nicer than being interrupted to have to do things and then not getting back to writing for hours.
You mean I have to follow the rules too? I thought I was exempt!

It looks like former Yorkville, Illinois (just down the road a piece) teacher and wrestling coach J. Dennis Hastert may be going to Club Fed soon. Maybe the "J" stands for Jailbird? He apparently removed nearly $1,000,000 from several accounts and did not report the large withdrawals ($10,000 or more) as is required by law. You would think that, as former Speaker of the House of The United States of America under George W. Bush, he would know the laws. Anyway, there is lots of speculation that he was taking money out as hush money. Wouldn't it be exciting if George W. Bush was implicated? This could make Watergate look like Walt Disney World before it is all done with. I predict (whether proven or not) this made Hastert and the Bush family... lots of money to keep us at war with oil-rich countries. Now I think I want to watch the move W. again. I think it is on Netflix.

Thanks a lot for coming by. I am happy to have the blog doe before 06:30. I hope you have a great day. The sun looks like it is starting to peak out here; I hope does where you are too - you deserve a some sunshine in your life. TTTT (hopefully early again)...MITM (out), Hey, it's Friday! Bonus -TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment