Friday, May 15, 2015

Can Jeff Come Out and Play?

I am taking a break after cleaning the refrigerator. That took close to an hour. I am a very thorough cleaner. I take everything out of the fridge and I take all of the shelves and drawers out. I wash  everything (the shelves, the drawers, the inside walls and floor of the fridge, I clean the bottles that have gotten sticky, I take those two identical bottle of catsup or ketchup and drain one into the other  so we only have one... I cannot believe how many different salad dressings we have, I know it will have to be cleaned again in a couple of months, I am simultaneously doing laundry again. I do laundry at least four times a week. That is separate days and not separate loads; I do multiple each of those four days. I am on load two for today so far.

This morning I saw our squirrel again. Right now Jeff is looking up in the trees and barking like crazy so I am assuming the squirrel is taunting him right now. I find it quite amusing. I think I told you that we bought a big block of corn. It is like a 10" X 6" thing that is about two inches thick that is all stuck together by molasses or something. I laid it on the ground and the birds and rabbits have been eating it. The moisture has made it start to fall apart. We have a little metal cage thing that is designed to put suet in for birds and hang it up so I took some of the corn and stuffed it on the basket and climbed one of our trees and hung it around one of the branches about eight feet up or so so the squirrel can get some without being eaten by Jeff. I don't imagine he will come down with Jeff out but it will make it easier to get away if he is eating and Jeff goes outside. The birds don't bother Jeff and they seem to be used to him too but, he doesn't chase them. I think Jeff is still aggravated from that day that the squirrel was throwing nut shells at him from up in the tree and off of the house. I need to give a name for the squirrel. Rocky (Rocket J. Squirrel) seems too cliche'. Maybe Nutz? Taunty? Looking for suggestions. I did let Jeff out last night and he tore out like gang-busters or a house on fire. He chased after a rabbit (probably one of the ones who are alive because of me and the patio chair safe-house). Jeff is really fast but the rabbit serpentined and escaped under the fence. Silly rabbit, fences are for escape!
Can Jeff come out and play?!

Speaking of fences - Fabio ran me over to Menard's last night and I got more white paint to finish my white washin'. It kind of seems like it's gonna rain today so I am waiting a bit to see if painting would be a waste of time. The gate under the white arbor that I painted yesterday looks really nice white. If I stay mentally handicapped long enough we should have pretty much every thing looking new around here. While we were out Fabio also took me to Walgreen's to get some of my medicines and I also got a pill box that breaks the day up into four times (morning, afternoon, night and bedtime) so I can remember what pills to take when. It kind of looks like an advent calendar but there is no candy. I never thought I would get to this point. I have always been very healthy; especially for a pleasantly plump fellow.

I think it will rain today because I mowed the lawn yesterday. If I had washed the car it would be a guarantee. Depending on who you talk to my mind has always been somewhat suspect.

Bill Cosby was asked about the many rape allegations he has thrown his way of Good Morning America today, He answered in such a way that I am not understanding what he said. I guess he will be on Night Line tonight with more of the interview but if this was the tease (and the tease is generally some of the best parts to get you to watch the show) I will not watch it. I probably wouldn't have anyway because I am convinced, with the number of women that have come forward, that he is guilty of the allegations. If not, why would he not have come forward before now? I am open-minded but, had this been me instead of Cosby, I would have been all over the place denying this stuff. But, I am not Cosby and we are all different but come on?!
Sounds like he tried to take his own advise

I am glad I waited to paint outside today because it is raining now. Now I will have to wait and see if it clears-up for this afternoon. The washer and dryer are telling me they are needing some attention too. I will be right back to wrap this up. Okay, new load is going and another load folded. Thanks a lot for stopping by; you always make me happy. I hope it dries outside so I can paint the fence today. Have a great rest of your Friday and your Frinight. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment