Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Dream is a Nightmare Your Mind Makes

I have not been scared yet - just perturbed
Since I told you about my dream from Sunday night yesterday and I remember my dream from last night I feel I need to tell you about this one too. I rarely slept long enough or deeply enough to remember my dreams until very recently sot his is a big deal to me. Last night (in my dream) I arrived at a pretty fancy hotel, checked in and headed to my room. There was a huge party going on in my room. I could not get any of the people to leave. There were 50 to 100 people crammed into the room with loud music and people stuffed in the room. They were on the beds and pouring out the windows. I could not get them out. At least it was an integrated party: there seemed to be people of every race and ethnicity and gender and sexual or sexual orientation. I am happy that, even in my dreams, I am no a racist or a sexist, I just remember trying to get them out and they would not leave. I was with a friend who I have traveled with several times and he was being very little help and he just disappeared. My dreams seems to be based around turmoil (at least the last couple of nights). I know they are trying to tell me something and I will piece it all together soon, I am certain that it is centered around me losing my marbles and my seizures.


As I have written several times - I write about these things because they are entertaining and I like to be able to look back at what was going on when I cannot remember anything. I still forget quite a bit but I have not passed-out in a couple of weeks. I have had weird episodes when I have a difficult time going up stairs without using the handrails for fear of falling down the stairs but that could just be me being tired or only having nine toes. I think it has something to do with my mind problems but I cannot say that for certain.

I planned on mowing the lawn today but, tut tut looks like rain. So, instead I will continue to organize the crawl space. I was up in there yesterday looking for photos and videos so we can embarrass Fabio at his graduation party in a month or so. I am sure I have been told the date of the party but I cannot recall - not that unusual for me these days. If the rain holds-off I may mow the lawn later too.
I do not know what I would do without these incredible people

Last night I made grilled chicken salad from the Whole30 book. The recipes are delicious but they are very intensive to prepare. The kitchen is usually a disaster when I am done cooking but, fortunately,  I have: an Executive Chef, a Sous Chef, an Expediter, a Line Cook, a person who just preps the food, a Saute' Chef, a Fry Cook, a Grill Cook, a Salad Chef, a Pastry Chef, a Dessert Chef and an entire staff to order the food and clean the kitchen. I have never been disappointed in any of their work. They do whatever that I need to have done without me even having to utter a single word. It is as if we are all one person.

I was very disappointed to see the Chicago Blackhawks lose last night;it was a very exciting game. I was, however, happy to listen to my favorite sports team of all (the St. Louis Cardinals) win with a walk-off extra-inning home run. I think it is so cool riding in the car and listening to Mike Shannon and John Rooney call the game from St. Louis. I know I have talked about the free APP At Bat but if you are a fan of a team that is not in your local broadcast area you have to get it. Both of our main cars have WiFi capabilities and it plays right from the car speakers like we were in St. Louis. I get excited by such simple things.

It is a bit after 10:00 so I had better get cracking on the crawl space. Thanks for slowing down for a bit. I will be back tomorrow to tell you about what kind of vandalism someone perpetrates upon me in my dreams. Have a great day - stay dry mostly. TTTT...MITM (ghost) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment