Thursday, May 21, 2015

I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just a Little Impared

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired...soon enough you'll think of me and how I used to be
I think I have told you many times that I live my life listening to Pandora. I pay the monthly fee (it comes right out of my account so I don't have to think about it; thank goodness in my case) though there is a free version with advertisements. I listen to it all night long from my IPhone next to my bed. Anyway, a Matchbox Twenty song that I have always liked came on. I have always found it interesting how songs have different meanings at different times in our lives. I have always liked the song Unwell but, listening to it this morning, it had a much different meaning. Here is the video of the song if you're interested. It also reminds me of the night Cha Cha and I went to Ravinia with MADYM and Derek to see Matchbox Twenty and The Goo Goo Dolls. I had a great time but the best part of the time was spending time with some of the people I love the most in the world. I am at the point now where I think concerts are pretty stupid. I can save a lot of money by just watching videos or listening to their music on a CD or Pandora. It is a lot cheaper and less hassle too. I really like the song Unwell because I love banjos and violins and mandolins and such. This has a banjo in it. Plus I like Rob Thomas and Matchbox Twenty.

I bet your getting sick of me talking about my problems all the time. Right now I only have a few things scheduled but I am sure that will change. Today I have a follow-up with neurologist #1 and then, next week, I have my 72 hour lock-down test to check-out my noodle and I am sure I will have follow-ups after that. I should get the results of my sleep-study within a week or so and I imagine there will be more things scheduled before those are all done. I am a mystery wrapped in a riddle

Last night was the last show of Late Night with David Letterman. In my opinion that was the best late night talk show ever. Everybody always talks about The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson but Letterman was much better to me. Carson paved the way for the others so, in that, he was very important and ground-breaking. Letterman started in 1993 and Cha Cha and I watched him, on-and-off, the entire time he was on. I watched the show last night and recorded it for Jill. Of course, he had some very big stars on the show. But, he always did. I think, without him (like Carson), we would to have had some of the funny people on television and in the movies that we did. Thanks Dave.
Of course they travel in pairs

I think about my future most of the time now. There are so many scenarios that go through my head. What if the mental issues I have are permanent and, by most accounts, they seem to be. What if I continue to lose my memory and passing-out from time-to-time. I don't want to be a burden on Cha Cha. I would rather go to the booby hatch. I have always been a big fan of boobies. Both the birds and the the crazy people. I have never been intimidated or freaked-out by people who are slightly off-kilter. I actually gravitate toward them because they are usually very nice. everybody like a little attention and we all need someone to talk to.

I have to start getting ready for my doctor's appointment for the day. I have no idea what to expect. I had floor in the Tiki Room and it passed. I figured if I was going to pass-out I would lay down before I fell and got another lump on my head. Thanks for spending some time here. I'm so glad we had this time together. Just to have a laugh and sing a song. Seems we just get started and before you know you know it comes the time we have to say "so long." TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment