Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Black Leap History Year Day!

I am not sure whether to wish you a Happy Leap Year Day or Happy Last Day of Black History Month. I guess it's both so celebrate doubly today. I did not realize that Leap Year Day was like Sadie Hawkins Day. The only reason I know who Sadie Hawkins was is because that's the day I never got asked to a dance - I guess that's partially a lie because I did get asked senior year of high school. The main difference between Sadie Hawkins Day and Leap Year Day is that on Leap Year Day the ladies can ask us fellas to get married rather than go to a dance dressed like a cast member of Hee Haw. You can ask me if you want, I better reinforce the doors in the house because I am sure there will be many attempts to beat them down, I am sure Cha Cha would be willing to trade me into one of those fancy new foreign jobs.

My sleep study so far is going swimmingly. I cannot believe how the first and second sleep helped; you may notice that I am writing this in the AM rather than the PM so that is come proof right there. I am not going to jump to conclusions since it has only been one day but so far I am impressed. Today I am going to sleep for about four hours, then get up and work-out and do some laundry and such and then go back to sleep for four more hours. So if you're going to ask me to marry you today I suppose the best time to propose would be between say 1-4 PM.

With all the not so terrible weather this winter I have been jonsein' for golf. I wonder if they would let me drive the Fiat on the course as my gold cart. With the top down and the clubs in the back seat I am pretty sure it would pass for a golf cart.
I am in negotiations with the Chicago Ghost Hunters Group (CGHG) to be on the Dirty Laundry Podcast thanks to our newest producer MADYM. It's not really negotiating so much as they want to be on the show, of course, it's just setting the date really but negotiations makes it sound cooler than it really is. I am trying to pursuade them to investigate the spot where I became convinced that there really is a conduit between this world and the next. I believe I am ready to reveal that publicly; I never thought I would be convinced for certain but it is enough for me. It may not be for someone else but I am a simpleton and when I am told by an EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) why am where I am specifically then I am convinced. I hope the Illinois Ghost Hunters don't get angry and think that I am two-timing them. Ghost shows are great for our podcast occasionally because I am like a wide-eyed six-year-old on Christmas Eve ready to believe all and knowing that Santa will soon be there and Cha Cha is the voice of reason that keeps me from going up on the roof to wait by the chimney.

It's funny how when I start to write this blog I get sleepy. I don't think that bodes well for the blog. Maybe if you're having a hard time sleeping at night you should crack this open (or whatever you do to read it) and settle down to be lulled to sleep.

I think I am going to wrap this up so I can get on to gettin-on. Have a very leapy day. Thanks for coming by to get sleepy - I appreciate the company. TTTT...MITM (ready to believe you)

No comments:

Post a Comment