Friday, February 17, 2012

Somebody's Been Reading MY Blog and They're still Here!

I just logged onto here and saw that I didn't even title yesterday's blog. I usually don't add a title because I don't really know what I am going to write when I sit down to write this so I certainly cannot title it until after I know what it contains. I am usually just as surprised to read the blog as you are. I hope I remember to add a title to this one.

My weekend has finally begun. I get tonight and tomorrow night off. I am very tired right now because I got home about four hours ago and then went back for an interview about two hours ago. After that I went over to see if i could get a copy of Cha Cha's birth certificate but they said I can only get one for myself and/or my birth children. You had better change the name on your room reservation from Cha Cha to The Agitator MADYM...I just checked the odds at the MGM Grand in Vegas and the odds of Cha Cha getting her birth certificate and passport in time for Cancun are now at 350:1. I plunked $1000 down so the now it's almost a lock since I have a vested interest (two vested interests) in her not getting her passport. Come on Rupert Holmes Aggie needs a new pair of flip flops!

Some blogs ago I mentioned that Chicago is the most segregated city in the country. A new Associated Press report now says that Chicago is the most corrupt city in America. How come Illinois gets all the crappy ones and Salt Lake City gets the good ones?
Don't play that innocent crap with me Locks!
What is the deal with Goldilocks? Is that her last name or her first name or only profiling and Goldilocks was neither her first or her last name? also, why does the story always portray her as a victim? She broke into somebody's house (breaking and entering), she ate their porridge (theft), she broke one of their chairs (vandalism or destruction of public property if the bears actually lived in a zoo), and she slept in their bed (trespassing). she should be in the pokey but I guess she was a minor but Mr. & Mrs. Locks or Goldilocks or whatever their last name is should be held responsible as they didn't keep an eye on their brat and didn't teach her to leave things alone that don't belong to her.

I guess I just flew by there and didn't say much about my interview. I was the only one there which is probably a good sign, I knew most of the people interviewing me which is good. I was about 15 minutes early because that is how I usually roll when Cha Cha is not involved and there was nobody before me or after me. I was told I would find out next week and I would start right away should I be the selected candidate. I don't have to give two week's notice because it's working for the same "company" and it's just another rung up the ladder. I feel pretty confident but just confident enough - not over-confident. can you really be over-confident? It's like being too competitive - it isn't possible. To anyone reading this who has a job interview today or ever (but especially today) GOOD LUCK....I'm rooting for you!

Fabio is home from school day. Lincoln's Birthday or President's Day is Monday and today must be President's Day Eve Eve Eve. Or maybe just teacher's screw-off day teacher's institute. So much for going out for lunch in this town today. all the kids are off and all of the teachers are "institooting" or whatever so they will all be where I would go and I vant to be alone every now and again.

I seriously cannot keep my eyes open any longer. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest...most of this was a tremendous burden and would have caused me great night-terrors (day-terrors for though I guess). I appreciate you being here and listening to the podcast. I may blog tomorrow if the mood strikes me since I have an actual weekend again. YAWN!!!!!! TTT?....MITM (easily about to fall asleep- MATTress Institute. TA! (Oh yeah, I still have to title this blog....scroll up now....)

No comments:

Post a Comment