Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog DXCVII (wow, that a lot of blogging)

Would they actually call it Bingo or Free Space though?
It's Friday afternoon - hurray for you. I cannot even say what day it is for me because they changed our schedule again and today I will work day three of eight straight and there is only seven days in the week so I think this is Wednesday by those terms. After the eight straight I get three off in a row and that falls into a Thursday, Friday, Saturday off and then I get the next three weekends (your weekends) in a row off (and maybe beyond but I only did the calendar out to the end of the month because I am running out of White Out for my calendar.).

The Superbowl Big Game is this weekend. It is Superbowl Big Game XLVI. Why do they still use Roman numerals? I don't think Romans even still use Roman numerals. Is it supposed to make us believe the players are gladiators? Gladiators were slaves for the most part and these dudes are rich men who are far from slaves. Why did Rome have their own numbers anyway? Were they actually Italian Numerals and Rome was just one of the great powers of the world and decided they needed their own numbering system?

While I was going back to see how many blogs I have written so I could title this blog I saw that Leona Raisin had commented on January 16th's blog and I didn't even see it until now. I began blogging about Words with Friends that day and she mentioned a game she invented and asked me to check it out. Sorry for the delay Leona but I did check it out just now and I like your idea for the game. I am big into trivia and word games and I think you're onto something. Since I have sparked everyone else's interested I will LINK IT RIGHT HERE so they can all check it out. Sorry it took so long Leona....remember I am the guy who never knows what day it is or even if it's AM or PM.
Name's Blog.... Matt Blog
Remember last week or whenever I wrote about maybe not being born? There are new developments in the Curious Case of Matthias Holzhauer (Matthew Helser). I sent in my passport information (wouldn't you think someone who was "born" in another country would already have a passport to get to the country they are in now? - but I digress as usual) and am waiting. I told my "parents" about the story of where they said they recorded my birth in The United States of America and their computers show no record of my birth. They both looked predictably shocked ( the agency has trained them well). My "dad" did some digging into his old papers and found quite a few documents that make me believe that maybe I was actually born or that Dr. Helserstein is much more crafty than I thought. How come after 48 years of these papers missing within a few moments these documents miraculously appear on command? I now have a Department of State Foreign Service of the United States of America Certification of Birth with a raised seal, a United States of America Certification of Citizenship with a photo attached of a very cute three-year-old boy wearing lederhozen (that part is probably really me) with the address where we allegedly lived  - 8723 Emerald Lane in Rockford Illinois (Emerald City is more like it with a cover-up of this proportion), a Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America and even a United States Army Certificate of Baptism  in addition to the papers that I already had - nicely played Herr Holzhauer, nicely played. NOBODY has this many records of their birth "all of a sudden." I know that I am still a sleeper-cell just waiting for the call that may never come. I am probably a trained blogging machine just waiting to be released on millions of unsuspecting readers. I just called the NPIC (National Passport Information Center) and "Renee" told me just to wait on sending this information into them as it looks like everything is going smoothly. Of course it is... as soon as they saw my name come up in their system I know there was a lot of Jason Bourne-like alarms going off globally and agents have been detached to "handle" me. They are stalling me so I don't go "deep-cover" on their asses. Remember what sleeper-cells are capable of and tread likely Treadstone! Now I know why I never sleep and never know what day or even the time of day it is - the vampire theory was wrong!

Sorry I got off an a tangent - that is so unlike me. In live situations I can see the eyes glazing over and I shut-up - it's part of the training I received as an infant at Sleeper-Cell School I imagine. If you need anything you know how to get ahold of me - the white chalked "X" on the mailbox as usual. Have a great day and weekend as I doubt that I will blog this weekend but I have been trained to be unpredictable so never say never or never say die or some such thing. Thank you for letting me rant. TTT? (whenever I decide to come out of blog hiding again)....MITM (back to deep cover) auf wiedersehen.

No comments:

Post a Comment