Saturday, February 18, 2012

This Blog is Fresh (dice in the mirror sold separately)!

Of course this is what the Bel-air Country Club clubhouse looks like
Remember yesterday when I blogged that you never know if I might blog on Saturday? Well, now I know... I am Saturday blogging. My internal clock is so malfunctioned that it doesn't know if I should be awake or asleep. I woke up and my first thought was that I am kinda depressed that I am unattractive. I don't think I am totally hideous and I don't ever think about things like that but something in my subconscious thinks I should be better looking. I am sure waking me at 1:30 in the morning and not allowing me to go back to sleep is the sure remedy for that. I am listening to my computer and it's music on shuffle...why in the hell do I have so much Christmas music on this damn thing? Maybe I should use one of the playlists but I thought shuffle would offer me some variety in the wee hours of the morning.

Hi Dena (my new Subliminal Message AP was used here - how is it working?)

Cha Cha and I went out for dinner last night; we actually sat at the bar and drank and ordered appetizers. We like doing that - sitting at the bar. For some reason we sat in front of the television that was playing golf rather than basketball. They were playing in Bel-Air...I am fighting the urge so much but I know my urges always win-out so I may as well play it now so I can move-on. Here is my urge personified (the full version) - even though you knew what was coming (sort of personified like Frankenstein's Monster in that I just brought it to life there). Maybe golf in Bel-Air put me back in my place? 

Have you ever noticed that most celebrities are left-handed? Pay attention sometime when you see a celebrity writing something or doing something that allows you to determine which hand they favor as their favorite. By my research over the last 14 years I have come to the conclusion that 76.4% of celebrities are left-handed. If you are left-handed and reading this you are A) a celebrity, B) should be a celebrity or, C) are very creative. I, unfortunately, am not left-handed which is why I write a blog and produce a podcast pretending to be creative. I am a left-hand poser! I am hoping that by forcing-it I may one day become left-handed. I should probably start donating plasma again because when I was doing that I did write with my left hand often when I decided to have my right arm tortured for an hour. What else could I do left-handed that I usually do right-handed? If you write/left with your left hand shouldn't it be called lefting rather than writing?

More damn Christmas music! maybe my computer is trying to get me in a better mood? Christmas IS the happiest time of the year, allegedly.

One of my favorite actors of all-time, Charlie Chaplin, is being brought into the spotlight again. Charlie Chaplin, in addition to changing movies/entertainment for all-time, was a very political person behind the scenes - a lot like Cha Cha. His official U.S. CIA (Central Intelligent Agency) and Britain's MI5 domestic intelligence service files have been opened/released. The MI5 shows that the United States asked England to investigate The Little Tramp in the 1950's for being a Communist sympathizer. Whack-job J. Edgar Hoover privately called Chaplin "one of Hollywood's parlor Bolsheviks." The files show that during their investigation they could find no record of his birth anywhere in England so now they are not even sure if we was English. It would be awesome if they found out he was born in Russia! I think I always liked Chaplin, besides for his incredible acting/writing/comedy/directing talent, that he came from literal rags to become one of Hollywood's first mega-stars. I know of a lot of things I did not like about his personal behavior but who am I? There appeared to be more good than bad. The Little Tramp was probably how he felt in his head most of his life I imagine. By the way - Charlie was left-handed!

I think we are going to record the podcast today for a change - it may actually be uploaded for Sunday this week (TWSS). I am now listening to Strawberry Fields Forever and do you know what I am thinking? Paul McCartney is left-handed! I have a real obsession tendency - a right-handed trait, no doubt.

I think it's time for me to call this a wrap. My eyelids are heavy so I am going to try to sleep for a little while. I finally got Cha Cha to get a copy of her birth certificate yesterday and I am going to have to drag her to the post office this morning to apply for her passport. I hope nothing happens to her in Cancun becasue it's going to look like I was behind it since I am the ramrod (TWSS) behind her getting her proper documentation. With all of the passport work I have done lately - me getting a U.S. passport without even being a U.S. citizen,  allegedly, maybe they should put me on the Chaplin case. Me and the many departments of state in the world are becoming old nemeses or nemesi - both are accepted pluralizations of nemesis. Stick that in your Words With Friends and smoke it! TTTT (when you listen to our Dirty Laundry). Thank you for being here and have an awesome day...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment