Monday, February 13, 2012

My Women's Clothing Line Already Has a Name!

It is Monday but it totally feels like a Tuesday.

Are Dutch people cheap or just practical? What is the deal behind "Dutch Treat?" I don't know about the Dutch other than the little boy who stuck his finger in the dike (don't worry I have some restraint). That was specifically Holland I think but that is Dutch right?

I have a great name for a line of women's clothing. The main problem is that I do not have a line of women's clothing to name. I can barely dress myself so I doubt that I am even qualifies to design dogs clothes let alone women's clothes. Of you are a clothing designer or know a clothing designer who is looking for a sure- fire name that will sell any line of clothing please let me know. Actually, the name is so good that I think I could design some crappy clothes and the name alone would sell the clothing. My women's clothing line would look a lot like a bunch of teddies I think though. There's nothing wrong with that though right guys? Maybe more like camisoles.

Are Cobb salads named for Ty Cobb? It isn't a very appealing name. Why would they name a salad after the orneriest sports figure of all time?

The Dirty Laundry Podcast is up now. We had a former NFL player and a preacher in Kajunkles Studio yesterday. I will let you know when it is ready for your inspection.

Two more days until I am going to The Book Cellar in Chicago with our next podcast guest to meet the podcast guest after her. This podcast thing is really engulfing my life.... Good thing I love doing it. There's more room in the Dirty Laundry Mobile or just meet us there. I am sorry to inform you that if you are going to see Cha Cha she will not be there; she so cherishes her privacy (that is code for she would rather get her hair done).

I am writing this on my iPod so I am not sure how long it is (TWSS). I won't post it until I open it on the computer and see the length (not gonna do it).

I have to get ready for Fabio's last basketball game of the season other than the tournament next week but I am not really certain about how that works or even where it is.  Have a great night and thank you for stopping by here today. TTTT....MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment