Friday, February 10, 2012

So Sue Me...I'm an American!

Why are everybody else's blue?
I guess my diatribe about not being an American is over. USA loves me, it really loves me. If you haven't figured it out I received my United States of America Passport yesterday... now I have to find something else imaginary to blog about.... Drat. It is still cool that it says Germany in the "place of birth" area on my passport I guess.

Today is my MIDDLE day off of the three day weekend. I really wish I didn't have any days off because my entire sleep-pattern changes and I am totally messed-up. However, when I am working, I wish it was my day off. I am not sure if that falls into the "can never make me happy" category or the "grass is always greener" category or the "what in the Hell is wrong with you" category. I sort of become like a mental amoeba. I was supposed to make a call last night but fell asleep - Sorry Jen. Then I woke up very late for you mortals and was up all night which was cool because Weird Al was on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Then I read my serial killer book, Bloodstains, in the quiet house for awhile. That's all well and good but when I need to go back to work Sunday night my system will be out of kilter and then that will be tough. I would just rather work like five-and-a-half hours seven days a week than eight hours five days a week. I am sure if I did I would have a problem with that too though. Probably the "can never be happy" category.

Seriously, How can Gary Busey be bankrupt? He just filed Chapter 7. He says most of it is because of: the IRS, UCLA Medical Center and some lady who sued him for $1 Million for accidentally elbowing her in an airport while he was rushing to a plane. I guess that last one sucks and is part of being a celebrity because I know I have accidentally bumped into people in airports and luckily I am unrecognizable and not totally drunk (allegedly). The other two suck too but we all have to deal with the taxes and most of us are fighting with insurance companies every day about medical bills. He was on Celebrity Apprentice with that dude with the weird hair who just recently cost Mitt Romney the election by endorsing him. Maybe The Donald is Gary's financial advisor - hasn't he filed for bankruptcy once or twice too? Busey was also on Celebrity Wife Swap and maybe the "Angelic Powers" he spoke of did lie to him after-all. I think "Angelic Powers" may be code for "voices in his head." I was actually surprised that he is married. Filing for bankruptcy seems to be a way out that most of us don't want to take but it doesn't seem to have hurt Trump and I am sure Busey will be fine too Busey. Incidentally, The Buddy Holly Story is still a great movie Gary! Can't celebs just talk theaters into showing their old movies and go there and sign autographs before and after the movie? That's what I would do if I were Busey...what theater would say no? A Point Break / Buddy Holly Story double-feature with Busey signing autographs between the movies? My bill is in the mail Gary!

It is always so much easier solving other people's problems than it is solving your own isn't it?

Can you believe that we actually share the same Fridays this week (this is actually like my Saturday kind of but then Saturday is second Saturday). I think Cha Cha has been having a very busy and difficult time at work lately and I think we are going out for dinner tonight (probably more for drinks). I am going to suggest Wok N Fire in St. Charles. I have never been there before though I have peeked in the door twice after I had already eaten somewhere else. Who in the Hell does that? ME! It's kinda cold and snowy out so maybe we will stay closer to home but who knows? I have heard of a place in Sycamore that supposedly has really good steaks but that was from someone who works there and they have a vested interest in me going there don't they? Maybe I should be the first one I know to go there and start spreading the word. I haven't done a YELP review in a really long time but I could do that at Wok N Fire too couldn't I? Communism is probably so much easier when they tell you where to go and what to do and what to think.

I guess that just about wraps it up for today since I began doing bills while I was writing this and now I have stuff spread out all over the desk and the papers are starting to engulf the keyboard. Even though I pay most of the bills on-line there are still SOOOO many papers. I have a hard time to decide to go completely paperless on all of the bills because I still do like the hard copies to clutter up the house and it's a constant reminder to pay the bills when the mailbox keeps spewing them out. I really should go paperless on every one of them but I am worried I would forget to pay them because I still forget sometimes when bills are all over the place. I am just a paranoid person and that will never change. At least by being paranoid I have never been raped so paranoia has served its purpose for me.

Have a great Friday / weekend and remember that I am going to Chicago Wednesday if you wanna go. TTT?...MITM (offen sie) leave them with one of my favorite cheery songs of all time Roz TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment