Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am 100% a Believer in Ghosts as of Today!

Not the ghost that spoke to me this morning
It's my Saturday morning of a three-day weekend....jealous? I am going to start this out by saying that I 100% believe in ghosts and their abilities to contact us from the other side. I never ever thought I would say that but I have pretty good evidence, at least in my mind, that something/someone spoke to me from the other side this morning and between 7:31 and 7:32 AM is when I was given words "from beyond" that I became a believer. I don't know if "ghosts" is the politically correct term as I do not want to offend them now that I know they exist. I cannot tell you more than that on the blog, rather I choose not to, but if you ask me in person I will tell you and give you goosebumps. I was pretty close to believing when we went on that paranormal investigation last summer (I was about 72.3% convinced then but now I am 100% convinced that spirits can contact us from the great beyond and that I was contacted this morning). Ghosts don't only speak at night - I have always wondered why ghost hunters always go hunting at night.

Now how do I follow that for the rest of the blog? I really don't know what to blog about now because my mind is totally consumed by this new-found revelation for me. I really hope the "ghost" didn't follow me home. Don't tell Cha Cha because she will be really pissed if I went and got our house haunted. I need to go get some sage to smoke burn. I am going to try to move on but you will understand if I wonder like a spirit without a body today I hope.

Now does anybody want to go with me to the reading of Bloodstains in Chicago February 15th? I really doubt it... alone again naturally!

I am doing laundry (I'm not even going to link the Dirty Laundry Podcast here) and I just started a load and put one in the dryer about ten minutes ago. I heard the dryer going a few moments ago and it just stopped. It has been running for ten minutes and just stopped! I am kind of afraid to go down and see what the issue is. Should I post this before I go down there so there is evidence of what is going on because if I go down and meet a weird fate nobody will ever know any of this. I know I have a knack for the dramatic but so far in this blog everything I have written is true. Our dryer does have a sensor that automatically shuts the dryer off when the items are dry but there is no way things got dry in ten minutes. They are heavy rugs and they were banging around a lot so I bet they just pushed the door open trying to escape. The dryer has a song it plays when it is done drying and that song isn't playing so I bet that is what happened. I am going down there without posting this with the guess that is what happened. Maybe I will be back or maybe I will be gone forever....wish me luck!
I have been taking too many right turns lately

That's what it was so I just hung the rug in the shower to dry...way too heavy and way too wet still. Just like me.

I worked-out yesterday afternoon after a looooooong break from doing so. I forgot how much better I feel about myself when I work-out. I think I am back in the saddle again and will begin doing it again regularly. I have been doing very little physically since I started my "new" job that isn't that new anymore. I have made so many excuses to myself and could rationalize every one of them for why I couldn't work-out. My weight has started to creep back up because while not working-out I also started eating like crap again. I am so weak. Spiritually, however, I believe I am now a changed MATT!

I am really tired and have to go to sleep...gee I wonder what I will dream about? Let me know if you want to go to Chicago to meet America's first serial killer's Great Great Grandson and hear about his Great Great Grandfather's killings as well as to find out why he may also have been Jack The Ripper. Don't worry...I am in with the other side now so as long as you're with me you are under my protection. I am not sure if the afterlife works like the mob but I am now a made guy so...fagetaboutit! Thank you for letting me get some of this into cyberspace. I really want to go back and see if the spirit speaks with me again but I am too tired. I have actual evidence that I can show you as far as I am concerned. It doesn't MATTer...I believe and that's good enough for me. TTTT (maybe)....MITM (spiriting out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment